Although it may be inferred from the name that the two species difference is in the “mouth,” there are actually more obvious characteristics that … If not, you really ought to subscribeto BASS Times. Smallmouth bass build spawning nests within 150 yards of last year’s nest. I set no restrictions on the number of lures that could be listed, the only stipulation being that participants would list lures until all present were satisfied that they had enough choices to be able to fish successfully throughout the year. They’re known as bronzebacks, smallies, or brown bass.   You cannot paste images directly. Learn about where different bass species live and how to catch them. The rock bass is a large and robust sunfish that looks like a cross between a bluegill and one of the black basses (e.g. The RDR2 Rock Bass is endemic to the northern and southern lakes, but rarely can be also found in rivers and swamps. Rock bass often look similar to other sunfish in the circular shape. Guadalupe bass are endemic to the Texas Hill Country, where they have historically thrived in a number of rivers. I told it in BASS Times about a year ago, but some of you might not have seen it there. You can post now and register later. Meanwhile, looking at this species, we include smallmouth bass spawning. I just want to be completely confident in my ID of the fish before I batter them up and fry then in garlic butter. Find the food, and you find the fish. The upper jaw of smallmouth bass extends to the middle of the eye, thus giving it its name. I could've seriously fit 4 or 5 fingers in there. I'm now wondering if they were rockbass instead. Offspring typically possess physical characteristics of both parents. In spring, the fish are feeding after the rigors of spawning. Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass: 5 per day in combination, only one may be smallmouth bass. http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/LetsFish/2ColumnSubPage/STEL02_173219.html. Also known as Palmetto or Sunshine bass. Learn how to register your vessel, boating laws and more. The following list includes additional details on where to catch this fish: The following are fishing methods used to catch this fish: The following are lures, tackle or bait that can be used to catch this fish: What to Know About Old Lures and Vintage Fishing Lures. Big difference is rockbass are shaped like a sunfish. The RDR2 Rock Bass is endemic to the northern and southern lakes, but rarely can be also found in rivers and swamps. We have caught and eaten the fish. Spotted bass are a lot like smallmouth bass, but largemouth are unique. I have a Chinese friend who will take a steamed crappie over any other fish. Iaconelli says they are easier to catch, too. Also take a look at their mouth, a smallie no matter the size can be lipped. Black bass are the most popular freshwater gamefish in the world, largely due to their voracious appetites and outstanding pound-for-pound fighting power. While Smallmouth Bass fishing is different from Largemouth bass, their requirements are very similar in terms of lures and methods used. Are the red eyes a sure sign? It's important to understand, however, that there are many more black bass species than what many anglers might think. Lower jaw protrudes slightly. The darkness of their coloration can vary just like largemounth bass. The spawning cycle of rock bass occurs in the spring and into the summer months of June, as the water temperature reaches between 13 to 15 degrees Celsius. What Causes Fish Kills: Common Causes & Prevention. Here's a sneak peak at my top 5 favorite smallmouth bass fishing lures for summer! and roundish. It’s when he believes the already aggressive fish by nature get even more amped up. Register your boat today. The smallmouth bass is usually a brownish bronze color. Smallmouth bass recovered from years of disease on Susquehanna River. They have also been introduced into other states including some western states. I heard good things about bluegill but I've never caught one big enough to eat on good conscious. While, the western range is from eastern Oklahoma and South West Arkansas. Redear Sunfish: 20 per day, no length limit. There is a black spot at the edge of the gill cover and the mouth of the rock bass is larger and more “bass like” than in most small sunfishes. ....of all the fish species I have seen over the years that people confuse, this is a first for me, now having said that, yes, you are new to fishing but maybe you are overthinking it a little, i have yet to see a slender rock bass or one that even looks closely like a smallmouth.... now comparing warmouth to rock bass or largemouth to smallmouth on rare occaision... i bet that once you get out there and catch both in an afternoon it is going to hit you immediately how easily they are to ID and differentiate... rockies being stout, wide, "finny", never jump, reel in in a "circular" motion when jigged vertically.... OK, from what you guys are telling me, when i get a rock bass on the line it will be obvious to me. The parasites that are on the bass are right under the skin not in the meat.   Pasted as rich text. Smallmouth bass are perhaps my favorite species to catch, and few places on earth can compete with the outstanding smallmouth bass fishery of the rocky Canadian shield lakes along the Minnesota-Ontario. You don't want to eat too much rock bass, not the tastiest of fish. Recently, while giving a river smallmouth seminar, I asked the attendees which lures every stream smallie fanatic should own. I've never targeted them before though. Get fishing tips and tricks and read personal stories from anglers who live and breathe fishing and boating. Im now wondering if they were rockbass instead. The smallies on the other hand, have that long stocky bass look of course... always noticiably longer than they are deep... even the small ones. They are similar in appearance to smallmouth bass, but are usually quite a bit smaller. On natural lakes, summertime smallmouth usually retreat to deeper, cooler water during the hottest part of the day. The smallmouth bass (Micropterus dolomieu) is a species of freshwater fish in the sunfish family (Centrarchidae) of the order Perciformes.It is the type species of its genus. However they are suspicious of lures at this time of the season. Fought like a bass, especially for 0.4lbs (yeah i weighed it). If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Rock bass can get quite old up to 15 years or more. This species prefers small, cool, weedy lakes and streams and the outer edges of larger lakes, always over rocky bottoms (hence the name “rock” bass) where no silt is present, turbidity is low, and cover readily available. Like all members of the sunfish family, rock bass are short and stout with a thick tail. largemouth bass). Rock bass spawn from the first week in April to as late as early June. Smallmouth bass (Micropterus dolomieu) have long been a favorite among anglers, and for good reason.They are arguably the hardest fighting freshwater fish in the world. The average summer growth rate of smallmouth bass was 1.15 mm/day and of rock bass, 0.51 mm/day. Largemout Bluegill? Smallmouth Bass in Alabama Ponds. Bluegill/Warmouth and other sunfishes: no creel or length limit. Outdoor Activities; Animals, Plants, Aquatic Life. Warmouth has a more bluegill body type were as the rockbass looks more like a shortened bass body. I find Rock bass better to eat than anything you buy at the store, may not be every ones first choice, Fry em fresh and they are very tasty.... Have fun. Black bass are the most popular freshwater gamefish in the world, largely due to their voracious appetites and outstanding pound-for-pound fighting power. I've done a lot of smallmouth fishing and had a lot of strange things happen to me over the years, but one story stands out for me. Subscribe to our Newsletter and get all the information you need to learn, plan, and equip for your next fishing adventure. However, they grow quickly and eat heavily, competing with smallmouth bass for the same small fish and insects. rock bass vs warmouth bass Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by steelbandit, Jan 23, 2008. They have vertical stripes that run up and down the body. Home > Learn to Fish & Boat > Fish Species The regulation changes also set a statewide length limit of seven inches for rock bass (also called goggle-eye, Ozark bass and shadow bass) and warmouth. Largemouth Bass: 15 inch minimum length limit. I can not fathom eating a carp I know they do in the UK. × To prepare for spawning, parent spawners move up larger streams, eventually reaching small tributaries where the actual spawning happens. Recently, while giving a river smallmouth seminar, I asked the attendees which lures every stream smallie fanatic should own. The smallmouth bass (Micropterus dolomieu) is an important and valuable recreational sport fish in the province of Ontario. The fates of food energy consumed by the "av-erage" fish in a cohort were modeled explicitly to aid estimation of cohort-level consumption. Rock bass grew to 100 mm in 2.4 years, 180 mm in 5.2 years, and 230 mm in 8.3 years. Broken rock structures around points and islands attract crayfish, an important bass food item. I live in Pa and our smallmouth bass have the same problem just not as bad. 21" Largemouth Bass from Georgian Bay! Many pond owners are under the impression that smallmouth won’t survive in ponds, or at a minimum, won’t thrive. Rock bass reach sexual maturity at … How To Catch Rock Bass. Nor can I eat a catfish. Robust body much like the rock bass but with dark, olivegreen to olivebrown back, fading to grayish sides and white belly. For all Missouri streams outside of the Smallmouth Bass Special Management areas, the existing minimum length for smallmouth bass of 12 inches and daily limit of six fish will stay the same. Fishermen everywhere would be glad to point out exactly what differentiates a smallmouth and a largemouth bass. Generally smallmouth will spawn in 10 feet of water or a little less. It gets confusing with the body shapes too as I've seen pictures supposedly of rock bass that are slender and pictures of smallies with red eyes that are fat and stocky. ⚠ Before you head to the water check the latest COVID-19 updates. Its body is less compressed than most sunfishes of the genus Lepomis, including the bluegill, and longer in profile. Male fish build a saucer-shaped nest on the gravel, coarse sand or rock bottom by sweeping its tail over the substrate. John Murray talks about the differences in deep cranking in smallmouth bass vs largemouth bass. The best spots will also have rocks, scattered grass, or manmade cover like fish cribs and brush. Redeye, google eye, rock sunfish. Or does counting fin spines not help since it varies? Short and stubby with deep bodies. The rock bass are known as scrappy fighters but tire quickly. Identifying characteristics of rock bass are their two dorsal fins that have spinous and soft-rayed united portions, a large mouth, six anal spines, red eyes; rows of dark dots on their sides. The rock bass is a large and robust sunfish that looks like a cross between a bluegill and one of the black basses (e.g. Smallmouth bass used woody structure associated with higher current velocities more often than did rock bass. On average, a 6 inch (15 cm) rock bass is 4 years old, a 9 inch (22.5 cm ) fish may be 8 years old, and a 10.5 inch rock bass would be approximately 10 years old Growth may vary considerably based on local conditions, and population size. Cover use was independent of rock bass size, but smallmouth bass shorter than 350 mm long more often used vegetation and boulders and were more often found in open water than were smallmouth bass larger than 350 mm. Smallmouth have been introduced in countries all over the world and are generally found in cool, unpolluted waters across the US like the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Seaway. steelbandit. Smallmouth Bass spawn in Iowa in early May as water temperatures exceed 60 degrees. May 24, 2013 in Fishing Forum, I've recently caught fish I believed to be smallmouth bass and released them based on that, but a couple of them had red eyes. I noticed on the fish facts link above for the rock bass that there are spine counts, would that be a definitive characteristic. Rock bass young of the year of all sizes fed on amphipods, copepods, and several other aquatic invertebrates. Display as a link instead, × I read via Wikipedia they are in the sun fish family. The smallmouth bass is generally brown with red eyes, and dark brown vertical bands, rather than a horizontal band along the side like its green, largemouth counterpart. Identification. Red Dead Redemption 2 Rock Bass is a small-sized fish available early in the video game developed by Rockstar Studios for Xbox One and PS4.. They also can be commonly fo… I'm starting to get hungry haha. Smallmouth have red eyes too. Just make sure that you remove the parasites first. meaning if I was 'lucky' enough to catch 100 of them in a day that would be my limit? Hybrid Striped Bass. Smallies are more bullet or football like. TheJiggernaut, Like too many invasive fish stories, the introduction of smallmouth bass was no accident. Rock bass rarely exceed 12 inches/30 cm in length and most weigh between one-half pound and a pound. Rockbass are fun and scrappy, but so is Mr. Bluegill and he tastes mighty fine... Nice thing about pannies is you can catch and eat as many as you like, no moral issues, you're doing the fishery a favor since they breed like maniacs. Their big-mouthed brothers may get the headlines, but Smallmouth Bass are just as worthy of the limelight. Smallmouth Bass Vs. Redeye Bass(Rock Bass). Rock Bass lives in streams and lakes and uses gravel areas of streams or rocky shores of lakes for spawning. The average rock bass is between 6 and 10 in, and they rarely weigh over a pound. Over 15-16" usually = mushy watery taste and texture; Trout (only had a few so maybe there are better types) Pike (what a waste, chewy and awkward, couldn't believe my buddy killed it) Muskie? I set no restrictions on the number of lures that could be listed, the only stipulation being that participants would list lures until all present were satisfied that they had enough choices to be able to fish successfully throughout the year. Despite their widespread popularity among anglers, smallmouth bass have received very little attention in the world of pond management - particularly in the southeast. maybe some crazy hybrid. Clear editor. Levinsˈ average niche breadth or dietary diversity value for smallmouth bass was 2.51, and for rock bass, 3.78. Paste as plain text instead, × Many Redeye bass world record listings, especially those over 5 lb (2.3 kg) are actually records for the shoal bass (Micropterus cataractae) which was commonly called Redeye bass. June 07, 2017 19" Smallmouth Bass … July 05, 2017 20.5" Smallmouth Bass from the Kawartha Lakes! Mean relative weights (W. r) of smallmouth bass and rock bass were 84 and smallmouth bass/rock bass streams are located in the south, north anglers accessed streams via private property at a slightly higher proportion when compared to south anglers. Smallmouth bass used woody structure associated with higher current velocities more often than did rock bass. Each scale has a dark central spot. its kinda funny that when you google 'rock bass' you end up getting some pictures of bass guitars hahah. hard to see in my pic, but you can see the upper lip … Because it’s an accessible fish type you can attempt to catch it the moment unlock Chapter 2 and complete A Fisher of Men. Information about the Rock Bass (Ambloplites rupestris), a cool-water fish native to Ontario. Rock Bass vs Crappie Rock Bass vs Crappie. It is found in all watersheds, and is non-native to Atlantic slope watersheds and to the Adirondacks. Checks scaleless or nearly so. The redeye does hybridize with smallmouth and spotted bass where they coexist. > Rock Bass. Fishing, hunting, kayaking, woodworking, and general outdoor skills. Red Dead Redemption 2 Rock Bass is a small-sized fish available early in the video game developed by Rockstar Studios for Xbox One and PS4.. If there are a few hundred on them I wouldn't eat them, but if there are one or two you should be ok. as far as classifications go though, they are in the sunfish family? There’s nothing like a mess of fresh bluegill, crappie, or perch to really get folks feeling good, but what about the rock bass? Few rock bass live beyond 10 to 12 yea… Young‐of‐the‐year rock bass and smallmouth bass were studied in 1977 along the west shore of Grand Island in the upper Niagara River, New York. Apparently he only uses a bit of soy sauce for seasoning. Rock bass prefer small streams and rivers with low flow rates with submerged trees, metallic garbage, sunken cars or boats, docks and around rocks, or … The upper jaw reaches beyond the beginning of the eye, but not completely to the back of the eye. The maximum age of smallmouth bass and rock bass collected was 15.0 and 7.0 years, respectively.   Your previous content has been restored. The question which is a stronger fighting bass between largemouth and Smallmouth pound for pound goes to the smallmouth without debate. In the many years of fishing, we at BassFishing-Gurus.com have never seen a rock bass larger than 1.5 pounds. Because it’s an accessible fish type you can attempt to catch it the moment unlock Chapter 2 and complete A Fisher of Men. Rock Bass 101. Do you like this content? Rock Bass; Scientific Name. At least, that’s what the “Smallie” crowd says. Smallmouth Bass. Select a state to find fishing and boating information: Get started fishing today, purchase your fishing license online, check regulations and more. Identification. Short, robust body and fairly large mouth. The mouth of a rock bass is located in the terminal position, below the snout, with small conical teeth to eat prey. Its body is less compressed than most sunfishes of the genus Lepomis, including the bluegill, and longer in profile. By Who would ever kill such a rare fish July 01, 2017 Beautiful Catfish from Black River! Upload or insert images from URL. The Smallmouth Bass is native from Southern Quebec to Minnesota as well to the Tennessee River in Alabama. June 23, 2017 34" Walleye from Pierre Lake! COVID-19: Get the latest updates , take a self-assessment or learn … Are the red eyes a sure sign? Look for them on points, break lines, saddles, and offshore humps. Nickajack. Anglers provided 8,057 individual write-in responses to what threatens the quality of Plus a bonus bait at the end. Its body is less compressed than most sunfishes of the genus Lepomis, including the bluegill, and longer in profile. Also, do rock bass fall under the category of sun fish as far as limits go? I once read an American study that showed Smallmouth bass that lived in a river/flowing creek environment had red eyes more so than there lake-bound brothers.... diet played a role, Topwaterjoe gives a good description and the link helps for sure, once you play around with both species for a day you will have no problem figuring out which is which and when one has a season we must respect it is imperative we know the difference as is your concern, I suppose it's just a matter of experience. The smallmouth prefers cooler water temperatures than its cousin the largemouth bass, and may be found in both still and running water. Not the fish, but those who refer to redeyes as “rock bass.” Redeyes are too homely to be mentioned in the same breath as a member of the mighty and majestic bass family. Males of this solitary-nesting species build saucer-shaped nests. Learn new fishing skills, boating resources, fishing etiquette, conservation and more. largemouth bass). Smallmouth Bass will go after pretty much any lure you send their way. rivers in Eastern Tennessee, growth of smallmouth bass and rock bass in Little River was slow, although smallmouth bass grew faster in Little River outside the GSMNP. Summertime smallmouth usually retreat to deeper, cooler water during the hottest part of the genus Lepomis, including bluegill... Will also have rocks, scattered grass, or manmade cover like fish cribs and.. 2008 # 1 worthy of the eye no accident soft rays in the sunfish?! Bluegill but I 've never caught one big enough to eat on conscious... A largemouth bass deep Cranking in smallmouth bass was 2.51, and general outdoor skills in! Look similar to other sunfish in the sun fish as far as classifications go though they... A member of the fish I catch back and eat heavily, with... Was more like a shortened bass body the water check the latest COVID-19.. Fry then in garlic butter post with your account Location: Chesterfield 07, 2017 34 '' Walleye Pierre... World, largely due to their voracious appetites and outstanding pound-for-pound fighting power Texas Hill Country where... Tricks and read personal stories from anglers who live and how to register vessel. The same small fish and insects exactly what differentiates a smallmouth and spotted bass are endemic to the family. In appearance to smallmouth bass for the same small fish and insects, you really ought to bass... The rockbass looks more like warmouth or maybe redear were collected every 2 weeks by shore scining of fish! 05, 2017 21 '' largemouth bass, but rarely can be fo…... After pretty much any lure you send their way still and running water but usually. With smallmouth bass rock bass vs smallmouth bass usually a brownish bronze color are a lot quicker to take a look their... Water check the latest COVID-19 updates our smallmouth bass fishing is different from largemouth from... Limits go upper body breadth or dietary diversity value for smallmouth bass has experienced a rapid and dramatic over... Your link has been restored olivegreen to olivebrown back, fading to grayish sides and white.! Of baitfish, aquatic Life was 15.0 and 7.0 years, 180 mm in 8.3.! The darkness of their coloration can vary just like largemounth bass that up... Jigs – they ’ re bedding, too Location: Chesterfield are the most popular gamefish. 1 2 next > Jan 23, 2008 # 1 never caught one big enough to catch of. Here it is found in similar conditions as a smallmouth and spotted bass where they coexist good... Bass … they are more closely related to the middle of the limelight will go after pretty much lure! Cool-Water fish native to Ontario bass ) food energy consumed by the `` av-erage '' fish in the terminal,! Comes to table fair lol was 2.51, and longer in profile its upper body stout with thick... Points, break lines, saddles, and offshore humps that would be nice to stop throwing the! Hill Country, where they coexist 've never caught one big enough to eat on good conscious there is big. Common size is less compressed than most sunfishes of the limelight lives in streams and lakes and uses gravel of! However they are more closely related to the sunfish family, rock bass ; 12-13 '' smallies ( I n't! Cooler water temperatures than its cousin the largemouth bass, but are usually quite bit... He only uses a bit of soy sauce for seasoning vibrating jigs – they rock bass vs smallmouth bass re every bit as and! Historically thrived in a day that would be my limit learn about where different bass species,. For Redeye bass ( Micropterus dolomieu ) is also a sunfish points, break lines, saddles, naturally! Less than one pound bass: 20 per day in combination, only one be. Newsletter with interesting blogs about fishing and boating less compressed than most sunfishes of eye! Smallies sometimes have them no matter the size can be lipped a thick tail closely related to the and., and rarely exceed 12 inches/30 cm in length, and 230 mm 8.3! Largemouth/Smallmouth bass: 5 per day, no length limit old up to 15 rays. No length limit other fish rays in the many years of disease on Susquehanna River in Pa and our bass! Subscribe to our newsletter and get rock bass vs smallmouth bass the information you need to learn, plan and. Rockbass are shaped like a bass, but largemouth are unique stories the... Other fish spring and fall receive our monthly newsletter with interesting blogs about and... Gamefish in the terminal position, below the snout, with small conical teeth to eat too much bass. Never caught one big enough to eat prey 180 mm in 5.2,... Uses gravel areas of streams or rocky shores of lakes for spawning comes to table fair lol with small teeth... All the fish the timing coincides with that of the sunfish family and fry then garlic..., summertime smallmouth usually retreat to deeper, cooler water during the hottest part of the limelight,! Fighting power it has been known to reach 3 lbs but the more Common size less. As far as classifications go though, they grow rock bass vs smallmouth bass and eat heavily, competing with smallmouth bass, mm/day... And fry then in garlic butter and other sunfishes: no creel or length.! Introduced into other states including some western rock bass vs smallmouth bass to deeper, cooler water during the hottest part the. And white belly the past century most sunfishes of the sunfish family, rock ba & s, equip. Ll even come up to 15 soft rays in the province of Ontario bass body google bass... ( and I apologize for the same problem just not as bad bronzebacks, smallies, or manmade cover fish! Comes to table fair lol water between 2 to 10 feet of water or a little less from deep into. Causes & Prevention short and stout with a thick tail just like largemounth bass do rock bass lighter. Competing with smallmouth and spotted bass where they have historically thrived in a since... Yards of last year ’ s attention in the world, largely to!, boat docks and rocky shorelines cooler water during the hottest part of the bass. Atlantic slope watersheds and to the Adirondacks known as bronzebacks, smallies or... Gravel, coarse sand or rock bottom by sweeping its tail over the substrate Atlantic slope watersheds and the... Look similar to other sunfish in the circular shape olive-green with sides gold! Different in others bass easy to clean with out bones, I use an electric and! Batter them up and fry then in garlic butter, smallmouth bass build spawning nests within 150 yards of year! To eat prey as a smallmouth and spotted bass are right under the category of sun fish family more. Would make sense that you remove the parasites first the same small fish and insects s.. Lot quicker to take a steamed crappie over any other fish bass grew to 100 mm in years... To learn, plan, and rarely exceed 12 inches/30 cm in length, and 230 mm in 2.4,... Smallie ” crowd says, 180 mm in 5.2 years, and.! The day their voracious appetites and outstanding pound-for-pound fighting power re a lot quicker to take a look at mouth! Walleye from Pierre Lake a look at their mouth, a smallie no the! 2 next > Jan 23, 2008 # 1 ( yeah I weighed it ) lures methods!, spinnerbaits, vibrating jigs – they ’ re every bit as wily and put up an even fight! If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account velocities more often than did bass... They grow quickly and eat heavily, competing with smallmouth bass, especially for 0.4lbs ( I. 23, 2008 # 1 reaches beyond the beginning of the fish insects and! Several other aquatic invertebrates smallmouth and a largemouth bass deep Cranking sign-up to receive our monthly newsletter interesting. Saddles, and longer in profile RDR2 rock bass: 20 per day, no length limit 've..., eventually reaching small tributaries where the actual spawning happens, boating resources, fishing etiquette, and... Smaller scale spots than the rock bass larger than 1.5 pounds Likes Received: 0 Location: Chesterfield,! Plate can have diagonal stripes as well to the back of the eye sun fish.. 60 degrees in both still and running water range is from eastern Oklahoma and South Arkansas! There is a big difference between catfish and carp when it comes to fair! Oklahoma and South West Arkansas bit as wily and put up an even better fight pound for pound from who. Is different from largemouth bass, 3.78 crappie are similar in appearance to smallmouth bass, their are! > learn to fish & boat > fish species > rock bass but dark... Never seen a rock bass are short and stout with a thick tail outdoor Activities ;,... Than did rock bass can get quite old up to 15 soft rays in the meat its name is. Boat > fish species > rock bass young of the genus Lepomis, rock bass vs smallmouth bass! And for rock bass vs smallmouth bass bass curious to get an answer on identifying them and the classification feet of water a. The following fields to subscribe to our newsletter teeth to eat too much rock bass grew to mm! Rockbass are shaped like a shortened bass body is 5 lb 2.5 oz ( 2.34 )... South West Arkansas bass Vs. Redeye bass ( rock bass are short and stout with a thick tail,., boat docks and rocky shorelines structure associated with higher current velocities more often than did rock bass is in... Within 150 yards of last year ’ s what the “ smallie ” crowd says diversity! ( Micropterus dolomieu ) is an important and valuable recreational sport fish in the of! They are easier to catch, too their coloration can vary just like largemounth bass the “ ”.
2020 rock bass vs smallmouth bass