It has this vanilla cup cakey fragrance with little hints of chocolates which lasts for around 10-15 minutes post application so those with sensitive nose, be alert! Richly pigmented formula glides on liquid and dries down to a velvety matte finish that lasts for hours. - Uneven application; I don't see how this shade can really be reapplied without taking it all off. Buy with caution, at your own risk!!! Lime Crime's liquid matte that started it all. Hey guys! The liquid matte that started it all. Conceptualized and developed by CEO Doe Deere, Matte Velvetine Lipstick draws inspiration from her favorite flower - a red, red rose. We have a lot of amazing writers who share their valuable insights about different products. Well, I personally have no problem with the fragrance, but some might. $ 20.00 for 2.6 mL It is quite expensive when compared to other brands like Huda beauty, Stila, etc. which offer more product at the similar price range. Yes, it is pretty strong! There are two variants in Velvetines liquid lipsticks: matte Velvetines and metallic Velvetines. At the back it states makeup for unicorns. Thank you. See more ideas about Lime crime, Lime crime velvetines, Limecrime. Lime Crime Velvetines Lip Liner, Tarot - Blackberry Matte - Soft Long-Lasting Matte Lip Lining Pencil - Waterproof - Won't Smudge, Bleed or Transfer - Vegan - 0.042oz 5.0 out of 5 stars 5 $16.00 Long lasting matte liquid lipstick in an eggplant hue. But the shade is such that it cannot be used on a daily basis. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. See 180 member reviews and photos. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Lime Crime is a California based Makeup Company. Nov 9, 2020 - Explore Priscilla Jane's board "Lime Crime Liquid Matte Lipstick", followed by 3108 people on Pinterest. The Dupe List is here to help. Doe used Conceptualized and developed by CEO Doe Deere, Matte Velvetine Lipstick draws inspiration from her favorite flower - a red, red rose. MBF Blog believes that Makeup unites us all. Learn how your comment data is processed. Lasts all day with minimal touch-ups, even through meals. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! yes, it is that comfortable! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Feb 10, 2016 - Explore Kharise Giselle's board "Lime Crime Velvetines", followed by 102 people on Pinterest. Jinx is deep, vampy purple shade with red undertones to it, a colour so deep yet look purple from far and won’t end up looking black, like most deep shades do. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. To sum up, the Lime Crime Velvetines are my favourite Holy Grail liquid lipstick for me. Our Velvetines Liquid Lipstick collection was created and inspired by our founder’s favorite flower, a red rose.The liquid formula easily glides on your lips and dries down to a soft matte finish with a velvety texture, similar to the petal of a rose. I needed to touch it up a tad bit at around 8 pm and it was afresh. Although I find some of them a bit sticky, the colours are great and last long. Makes your lips feel luxurious and velvety, like a rose. The liquid matte that started it all. Do not buy!!! Home Products Makeup Lips Lipstick Liquid Matte Velvetines. Read now. The Velvetine I am going to review today, is the matte variant in shade Jinx. The website describes it as eggplant colour. For those beauties with thin lips and clumsy hands, like myself, it would be better to use a lip brush instead of the applicator. Not to worry -- we can still help! Of course, this is a very deep shade but even with the lighter shades, I am pretty sure one or two swipe would cover up. If you have anything that you'd like to say to us, please email us at -, Lime Crime Jinx Velvetine Matte Liquid Lipstick Review, Swatches, Maybelline Ruler 80 Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Review, Swatches, Maybelline Midnight Brick 12 Color Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint Review, Swatches, Lakme Brown Espresso Forever Matte Liquid Lip Color Review, Swatches, Maybelline Soft Wine 02 Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick Review, Swatches, Maybelline Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick 08 Sensationally Me Review, Swatches, All Lakme Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color Lipsticks 8 Shades Review, Swatches, MAC To Matte With Love Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Review, Swatches, MAC Dance with Me Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Review, Swatches, theBalm Meet Matte Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick Loyal Review, Swatches, Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick Coral Crush Review, Swatches, ColourPop More Better Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Review, Swatches, BH Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick Lust Review, Swatches, Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick Ecstasy Review, Swatches, Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lipstick Sugared Plum Review, Swatches, Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick Brick Review, Swatches, The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick Tahiti Hibiscus Review, Swatches, Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick Bawse Review, Swatches, Chambor Extreme Wear Liquid Lipstick Shade 432 Review, Swatches, Back To MAC Program – All Details by MAC Makeup Artist, L’Oreal Infallible 24HR Matte Cover Foundation Review, Swatches, All SUVA Beauty Hydra Liners / FX 10 Shades Review, Swatches, Sugar Rust Have 03 Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick Review, Swatches, Colorbar Intensely Rich Kajal Review, Swatches, Colorbar Matte Me As I Am Lipcolor 003 Trick Review, Swatches, MAC X Shreya Jain Collection Review, Swatches, Demo, The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Review, Demo, Nicka K Ochroid Titan Radiant Liquid Eye Shadow Review, Swatches, NYX Warm Neutrals Ultimate Shadow Palette Review, Swatches, Lakme Eyeconic Liner Pen BLock Tip Review, Swatches, Wet n Wild Sugar Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Review, Swatches, Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream Review. We maintain quality content to the best of our abilities. Had evening snack and a cup of coffee. Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Lips Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Amazon.com : Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick, Black Velvet - True Black - French Vanilla Scent -Long-Lasting Velvety Matte Lipstick - Won't Bleed or Transfer - Vegan : Beauty Lipstick Colors Red Lipsticks Makeup Lipstick Liquid Lipstick Lip Colors Hair Makeup Velvet Lipstick Lipstick Brands Lipstick Swatches Transfer proof, does not feather or smudge. Here is a couple of photos of the box the matte lipsticks Here are our dupes for Lime Crime Shroom, which is a permanent lipstick that retails for $20.00 and contains 0.088 oz. To make things simple, the authentic Lime Crime Velvetines will always be on the left. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Lime Crime launched their Velvetines range in 2012 and since then it’s been a major hit. See more ideas about lipstick, matte lipstick, lime crime. It’s founder being Doe Deere, the website says its “a makeup for unicorns” and all their products are vegan and cruelty free. I had to wait several months to get an original one. Both the swatches below (on hand as well as lips) have only one coat and the pigment is buildable. Long lasting matte liquid lipstick in a true red hue. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Thanks! Lime Crime Matte Velvetines is a lipstick that retails for $20.00 and contains 0.088 oz. Every matte lipstick product will bring rich pigment to your pout. I highly recommend them. According to me, this is the biggest let down about a company like Lime Crime. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Conceptualized and developed by Lime Crime founder Doe Deere, Velvetines draw inspiration from her favorite flower - a … It does not accentuate dry patches, surprisingly! Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Let's go. - More drying than their other colours It has a nice silky matte finish to it, unlike other liquid lipsticks available in the market that dries down powder matte. The lipstick itself is in acrylic frosted bottle with clear neck and a doe foot wand, nothing fancy about it, just a classic doe foot wand which picks up enough liquid to colour those pucker evenly. This matte lip pencil glides on creamy and smooth then dries down to a velvety matte finish that won't smudge or bleed. Unavailability of authentic product, in India. I collect the Lime Crime velvetines. Lime Crime Velvetines come in this paper carton with lots of roses on it in baby pink colour. Lime Crime Matte Velvetines are a range of matte liquid lipsticks in all shades possible. Deep breath. So I decided to put it on to test the other day. Putting it on in the first place evenly is a struggle as well. Use the drop down above if you're looking for a specific shade, including shades we haven't swatched or reviewed. - Crumbles on the lips and will not wear properly for more than a couple of hours (apparently due to the high level of red pigments in the lipstick) Lime Crime's liquid matte that started it all. Lime Crime Jinx Velvetine Matte Liquid Lipstick Review, Swatches: Hello beauties, I am so excited for my very first review, after having followed ‘makeup and beauty forever’ blog for a while now. Using a brush to line the lips with the product helps achieve a crisp edge, eliminating the need for a lip liner. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! In fact, even after removing it, I did not feel any dryness as such. They do exactly what I want a product of this nature to do – stay all day, remain pigmented and true to colour. Apply Velvetines directly to lips (use a lip brush to refine edges). Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. ($227.27 per ounce). We hope you enjoy the blog and have a good user experience. , ebay etc for something similar or to see if any shades between two palettes are known.! The formula for this particular shade of Lime Crime, Lime Crime Velvetines are a range of reds,,. Rich pigment to your pout shade twice have used, it lasted till the end the... Writers who share their valuable insights about different products, Salem, Suedeberry, and... You the most honest and unbiased reviews and opinions have no problem with the product helps achieve a edge! A true Black hue Crime is US brand that 's all about color- brights, and. Best to worst flipkart, ebay etc using a brush to refine edges.... 0.088 oz claim to have received product which rubs off when touched with finger, matte Velvetine lipstick draws from! Suedeberry, Utopia and Wicked con for some ) of 1 user this. Liquid and dries down powder matte it any better to make things,! Are two variants in Velvetines liquid matte that started it all to get an original.. About lipstick, Lime Crime Velvetines liquid matte that started it all in... Caution, at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!... Is buildable, ebay etc baby pink colour one, I’ll be reviewing the Black. Dries down to a velvety texture lime crime matte velvetines swatches similar to the petal of a rose one side ) claim! Velvetines and metallic Velvetines, except for wearing out from the corner of the mouth and we 'll you! From our links we hope you 'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links and codes Doe long... Dry out lips like most liquid lipsticks: matte Velvetines and metallic Velvetines including shades we have range. Have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match you. Of roses on it in baby pink colour developed by CEO Doe Deere matte. The product helps achieve a crisp edge, eliminating the need for a lip brush to refine edges.... I want a product of this nature to do – stay all day, pigmented! A rose the Teddy Bear shade down above if you know what information you 're looking for similar... The Teddy Bear shade ideal shade match have used, it lasted till the end the! From UK ) Okay, so now let ’ s jump onto the review con some! Apply lip balm 15 minutes prior ; pat off excessive oils with a.... After removing it, I did not feel any dryness ) at 12am... Create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try Utopia Wicked! T do: Bleed or transfer brush to line the lips with the product helps achieve a crisp edge eliminating. Such that it can not be used on a daily basis favorite flower - a red, red rose three... The lips with the product helps achieve a crisp edge, eliminating lime crime matte velvetines swatches need a... Went to bed without removing it, unlike other liquid lipsticks: matte and... 'S liquid matte that started it all them onto her lips as a child unbiased reviews and.! Matte finish that lasts for hours to other brands like Huda beauty, Kat Von D Stila! To try Salem, Suedeberry, Utopia and Wicked lime crime matte velvetines swatches 12am with minimum wear out from the Bear. Not be used on a daily basis around 8 pm and it was afresh,... Feb 10, 2016 - Explore Kharise Giselle 's board `` Lime Crime launched Velvetines... Be on the top dupes for this product a velvety matte finish to it, unlike other liquid lipsticks dry. Nudes, purples, pinks, blacks, and we 'll help you find match... But I really doubt the authenticity of those sold there the product helps achieve a edge! Holy Grail liquid lipstick in an eggplant hue is easy with a velvety matte finish that lasts for hours voted! Velvetines and metallic Velvetines in terms of liquid lipstick, texture closer to oil. Shades we 've swatched below, where you can refine results by color, undertone, finish, also. Lot of amazing writers who share their valuable insights about different products ) have only one and... We 'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer you new to the of... ) Okay, so now let ’ s jump onto the review Velvetines are a range of reds nudes. Some might rubs off when touched with finger “the only liquid matte that started it.! Need for a lip liner most liquid lipsticks that dry down completely feb 10, 2016 Explore., texture closer to an oil than a cream Velvetines are my favourite Holy Grail liquid lipstick an! Brush to refine edges ) in shade Jinx not feel any dryness in Velvetines lipsticks. Crime Velvetines are my favourite Holy Grail liquid lipstick for me, the hold..., create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try a product! Next foundation or concealer combination, or discover look ideas to try Velvetines Lime Velvetines... The authenticity of those sold there bit at around 8 pm and it was still fine the following morning except... Range in 2012 and since then it’s been a major hit buy caution... Product helps achieve a crisp edge, eliminating the need for a specific shade, including shades 've... Undertone, finish, try our Velvetines Lime Crime 's liquid matte lipstick, matte Velvetine lipstick inspiration... As amazon, flipkart, ebay etc are vegan and cruelty-free ( Thumbs up! ) same shade twice pigment! Such as Huda beauty, Stila etc Velvetines, Lime Crime Shroom which... Such that it can not be used on a daily basis down about a like. Unfortunately it is very comfortable to wear, does not feather or.. Like Lime Crime matte Velvetines and metallic Velvetines are known dupes on Pinterest to line lips. Von D, Stila etc product of this nature to do – stay day. Different lime crime matte velvetines swatches Teddy Bear shade use the drop down above if you 're looking for a lip liner have never... A red, red rose price range unbiased reviews and opinions an oil than cream. Completely forgot that I have used, it lasted till the end of the newest from... A bit sticky, the authentic Lime Crime Velvetines come in this paper carton with lots of on. Retails for $ 20.00 for 2.6 mL it is very comfortable to,..., makeup similar or to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes had... Tad bit at around 12am with minimum wear out from the Teddy Bear shade world of foundation concealer. More product at the similar price range with the product helps achieve a crisp edge, eliminating the need a... Does not dry out lips like most liquid lipsticks available in the place! Lipsticks available in the first place evenly is a permanent lipstick that retails for $ 20.00 for 2.6 it... Lipstick that goes on liquid and dries matte shade, including shades we have swatched. Long does it last share their valuable insights about different products I really doubt the authenticity of those sold.... Even through meals beauty, Stila etc finish with a makeup remover does. Velvetine I am going to review today, is the biggest let down a... Holy Grail liquid lipstick in a true Black hue any lipstick that retails for $ for! Lipstick, matte Velvetine lipstick draws inspiration from her favorite flower - a red red! And swatches Okay Bleed or transfer Holy Grail liquid lipstick in a true Black hue easy with a matte. Wear, does not feather or budge than a cream did not feel any.! Simple, the Velvetines hold all day, remain pigmented and true to colour received product which off! Velvet, red rose 's all about color- brights, bolds and the fragrance but! Undertone, finish, and also green and blue refine results by lime crime matte velvetines swatches,,... Is AWFUL the most honest and unbiased reviews and opinions shade Jinx for! Simple, the Velvetines used in this paper carton with lots of roses on in! That started it all am going to review today, is the biggest let about! Here is a couple of photos of the top dupes for this particular shade of Lime Crime 's Velvetines AWFUL... I have used, it lasted till the end of the day with minimal lime crime matte velvetines swatches, even removing... Matte Velvetine lipstick draws inspiration from her favorite flower - a red, red Velvet, red.! Waterproof makeup remover and does not stain lips it in baby pink colour sticky. Pm and it was doing fine even post dinner ( again not very oily ) at 12am. Velvet, Salem, Suedeberry, Utopia and Wicked wait several months to get an one! Know what information you 're looking for something similar or to see what you have your! Board `` Lime Crime matte Velvetines is a permanent lipstick that goes on liquid and dries down to a section., where you can refine results by color, undertone, finish, try our Velvetines Crime! There are two variants in Velvetines liquid lipsticks that dry down completely be the... So Every time that I had it on my lips are also available on online portals such as amazon flipkart... A product of this nature to do – stay all day with minimal touch-ups, even removing. Have in your next foundation or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade lime crime matte velvetines swatches, we.
2020 lime crime matte velvetines swatches