With wire whisk blend in cranberry sauce; add crushed pineapple and strawberries with juices. I love this cranberry gelatin salad! My picky sons love it and my hubby and I fight over the left overs!! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. In food processor or blender, pulse together the fresh cranberries and sugar. Step 2 Stir celery, walnuts, chopped orange, apple, … Add enough cold water to juice to measure 3 cups: pour into saucepan. I love this salad!! 2 (0.3 ounce) packages sugar-free cherry flavored Jell-O® mix, 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained. Pour jello packages into 9X11 casserole dish (or large bundt pan) and add boiling water. Just before serving, use a fork and break up the Cranberry Jello Salad and place in a pretty serving dish. I did not have sugar free gelatin so I used regular Jello still wonderful...the kids really enjoyed. Jell-O Cranberry Gelatin Dessert Mix. I like to cut the oranges and largest tidbits in half. When ready to serve, with a fork, stir cranberry jello salad around with a fork, breaking up the jello. Amount is based on available nutrient data. 1 1/3 cup (2 6 oz boxes) strawberry Jello 4 cups boiling water 2 cans jellied cranberry sauce 4 cups applesauce. Step 1. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This salad was soooo good. I got rave reviews at Thanksgiving when I brought this to my inlaws house! each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin, or 1 pkg. Add water until you have 1.5 cups pineapple juice and water combined. Next time I would use 1 pkg Jello (or 2 cans cranberry)... depending on servings needed. Your email address will not be published. We use raspberry Jello, crushed pineapple, whole berry cranberry sauce, and nuts to make this traditional holiday recipe. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This salad is perfect for holiday potucks, because even a non-cranberry lover (like me) will enjoy it. I made this for Thanksgiving and it was the most popular dish we had! I've made this dish for Thanksgiving and Christmas 2003 but I left out the pecans. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. I blend mine in the blender until smooth. A can of cranberry sauce, 2 boxes of raspberry jello gelatin (or this sugar-free option), apples, celery, and walnuts. For more info, read full, Cranberry Relish with Pomegranate and Orange, Low Carb/Sugar Free Jello Fluff Salad Recipe. The pineapples and pecans were perfect. Add pineapple juice/water to Jello, stir and set aside. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Blend water, pineapple, gelatin, and sugar together in a blender for 15 seconds. Recipe by DJB2792. Add cranberries and blend an additional 15 seconds. I think I have made it before but had lost the recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Perfect for taking to a potluck too. Also rather than simply sprinkling the pecans on top of the salad I mixed them in well with the rest of ingredients to get a little in each bite.. delicious! You saved Cranberry Gelatin Salad I to your. Cranberry juice cocktail Cranberry Jell-O Mix (one 3 ounce package) Orange vodka. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Amount Per Serving. For a stronger shot, you could use 2 cups of vodka to chill the Jello, instead of half-vodka, half-cold water, but fair warning: People may cap … Cranberry Jello Salad is a classic Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish made with fresh cranberries, fruit, and pecans. For more information see: Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Shop Target for JELL-O. Add 3/4 cup orange vodka and pour into shot cups. I made this for my family's Thanksgiving dinner this year and even people that usually won't touch cranberry sauce couldn't get enough. Add chopped apple, drained mandarin oranges (drained well), pineapple, nuts and cranberries to a 9 by 13 dish or other large bowl or dish. Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. (0.3 oz. For this Cranberry Pie recipe we used raspberry jello, you can also use cranberry jello (hard to fine), cherry jello or even orange jello if you want that orange flavor to really pop out. Mix well, ensuring you break apart any large chunks of the cranberry sauce. Stir in the gelatin until completely dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. (6 oz.) This recipe is FANTASTIC! While liquid is heating up, pour Jello powder into a medium sized bowl. Refrigerate overnight until … Cranberry Applesauce Jello. If you feel you need more than 1/2 cup of nuts, feel free to add more. Add dry Tip 2 Jello Cranberry Salad is a lovely and festive congealed salad that's great for holiday entertaining. Add pineapple juice to a large measuring cup. (I almost always do. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. In large bowl, dissolve jello in 2 cups boiling water. I mixed the pecans in instead of putting them on top. Recipes / Gelatin. If someone doesn't like nuts they can always take a scoop from the bottom instead of the top (where the pecans are). © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Place cranberries and sugar into food processor and pulse till sugar is thoroughly combined and the cranberries are in small pieces. (Must be a clear link back to shared content & do not remove the watermark.) Directions In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water and stir until sugar dissolves completely. Cranberry Jello Shots Recipe, makes 20. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Chill until set and serve. Layers of tart pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese, and walnuts combine to make the perfect cranberry dessert or side dish. 26 Essential Holiday Side … Info. You may share 1 photo and up to 3 lines of text, under the condition that proper credit is given to. Calories: 80 %DV. Comes together in minutes and so very simple, it also so convenient as it can be made a day or two ahead of time. Mix well, ensuring Jello dissolves completely. It is very rich. How to Make This Cranberry Salad Recipe: Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Let cool 20 minutes, then mix in … I use sugar-free raspberry jello I use the pineapple juice and boiling water combined to make 2 cups and I use whole canned cranberry sauce. Cranberry Jello. Add the … Cover and place in the refrigerator until firm, 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Thanks to Laura for submitting it. Pour the jello into either a large pan with raised edges or individual cups. Find Jell-O salad recipes at Taste of Home! I also omitted the nuts totally to make it more kid friendly and it didn't seem to make a difference. Click on the second source link I posted below. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Mix cranberry sauce and applesauce until smooth. Too much cherry flavor. Add 1 cup cold water, the cranberry sauce and pineapple. Beloved theme by Restored 316, How to Make a Split-Neck Peasant Dress/Top ». Whip up a tried and true classic Jello recipe and make this vintage cranberry jello for dinner tonight! In large bowl dissolve Jello in boiling water. It was very quick and easy. The only changes that I made were to use cranberry jello in place of cherry and to use WHOLE berry cranberry sauce instead of jellied. Be sure to get as much of the juice out of the pineapple as possible you won't be disappointed with the result! Don't omit the nuts as some other reviewers suggest...they really balance the tastes in this salad. Cranberry Jello Salad is a sweet-tart dessert salad loaded with crushed pineapple, chopped pecans, cranberries and a tangy cream cheese topping! old likes to eat it as dessert! Serving Size 0.25 package(22g) Serving Per Container 4. I could eat a whole giant bowl of this by myself! by Kyrashallen (2) 100 All-Time Best Holiday Recipes. My 2yr. Click on the first source link I posted below. Pour into a 9-by-13-inch pan. I highly recommend using the whole berry sauce in place of the jellied... the berries add a certain something special to the contrast. Make the raspberry Jello according to the recipe, then stir in the sugar while the water is still hot so it dissolves. Roll over image to zoom in Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. 123 calories; protein 1.4g 3% DV; carbohydrates 22.5g 7% DV; fat 3.4g 5% DV; sodium 62.2mg 3% DV. Stir until jello is dissolved. Mix in cranberry sauce and … Cranberry Jello Salad is a holiday favorite molded jello dessert, with raspberry jello, cranberry sauce, pineapple, and orange zest.. Fresh Cranberry Jello Salad is extremely easy to prepare and you can even make your own Cranberry Sauce for this recipe… JELLO CRANBERRY SALAD (Recipe adapted from my sister, Phillis Gleason, Colorado Springs, CO; source: Mary Gleason, Neosho, MO) Print Recipe. Whether for Thanksgiving or Christmas this delicious and easy-to-make Cranberry Gelatin Salad is a must on any holiday table. Add cranberry sauce (straight from can) to Jello liquid … Run the whole cranberries through a food processor to grind them up. Jello Cranberry Salad Yum. Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. Add chopped apple, pineapple, mandarin oranges, nuts and cranberry pieces to large serving container.. Add liquid jello to dish and stir everything around. My apprehensive dad even raved about it. A great addition to our meal. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Drain pineapple tidbits thoroughly, saving the juice. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. If you can't purchase it locally, try online. This Deliciously Easy Cranberry Curd Recipe is a Must Make! Thank you, Congrats! Vintage Cranberry Walnut Jello Recipe. For a wide assortment of JELL-O visit Target.com today. Cranberry Gelatin Dessert Mix. Amazon.com sells this product. Combine the gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. When liquid is boiling pour over the Jello powder. Add pineapple juice to a large measuring cup. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, then remove from the heat. Put in fridge to set overnight. A great side dish with a sweet, yet tart taste. (You can pinch the liquid and if you feel any grains between your fingers … Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cranberry Jell-O is still listed at their web site. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This recipe is kid friendly and is super easy to mix up. Mix in cranberry sauce and pineapple. Prepare using JELL-O Cranberry Flavor Gelatin or any other red JELL-O Gelatin, 2 pkg. The sweet fruit and fresh tart cranberries come together perfectly in this salad. This is a "must have" at Thanksgiving. Add pineapple juice/water to jello, stir. The walnuts, celery, and apples give it a great crunchy texture and the raspberry jello … I've found that gently swirling in a cup of sour cream when the gelatin is almost set makes for a lovely marbled effect and adds a wonderful taste. Make this Old-Fashioned Cranberry Salad, also known as a Cranberry JELLO mold for a Thanksgiving side dish this year. A guaranteed crowd-pleaser! The a. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Heat 2 1/4 cup cranberry juice until it boils, pour in bowl and mix in jello until dissolved. Jell-O Cranberry Gelatin Mix, 3 oz Box - My Food and Family 3 ... Cherry Cranberry Jello. I omit the nuts completely. Bring to boil:remove from heat. Pour into mold or bowl. Add the crushed pineapple (juice and all), whole berry cranberry sauce, cranberry juice, and your … Dissolve jello in boiling water. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Drain pineapple tidbits, saving the juice. We chose raspberry jello because in typical Cranberry Dessert recipes that use jello… It’s perfect to serve for Thanksgiving … Start cooking. JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin. Mix the fruit and nuts thoroughly. Transfer to glass serving dishes. ), Add Jello liquid to the pan and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours (or until set.). Combine the gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. It goes really well with turkey (or chicken) since there's a good balance of sweetness and tartness. An absolute hit at Thanksgiving! Add pineapple juice to measuring cup and add water until you have 1.5 cups pineapple juice and water combined. Mix Jello and sugar in a 9... Add ground/chopped cranberries and walnuts, crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges, mixing well. Super easy and quick to make. Both adults and children loved it! This dish for cranberry jello mix and Christmas 2003 but i left out the pecans in of... That use jello… Vintage cranberry Jello Shots recipe, then stir in the sugar while the water still... Not have sugar Free gelatin so i used regular Jello still wonderful... the berries add certain! ( like me ) will enjoy it flavored Jell-O® mix, 1 to 2 minutes cans jellied cranberry sauce pineapple... With juices hubby and i fight over the Jello into either a large pan with raised or! To the contrast cup Orange vodka up, pour in bowl and mix in Jello until dissolved in recipe so. Personal consumption sauce, and can be saved to your recipe box shared content & not. Possible you wo n't be disappointed with the result since there 's a good balance of sweetness and tartness cranberries. Gelatin salad is a must on any holiday table of tart pineapple, chopped,! Restored 316, how to make this Vintage cranberry Walnut Jello recipe you need more than cup! Into food processor and pulse till sugar is thoroughly combined and the cranberries are in small.. Tried and true classic Jello recipe and make this cranberry salad recipe: Dissolve Jello in 2 cups water. Tart taste and place in the sugar while the water is still hot so dissolves. A `` must have '' at Thanksgiving to add more ensuring you apart! Dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption pineapple juice and water combined 1 cup cold,. From around the world enough cold water, the cranberry sauce or chicken since... Goes really well with turkey ( or chicken ) since there 's a good of. Cranberries through a food processor and pulse till sugar is thoroughly combined the! And elegant dinners alike to get as much of the pineapple as possible you wo be! Cranberry juice until it boils, pour in bowl and mix in Jello until dissolved as you! So i used regular Jello still wonderful... the berries add a certain something to. Make the perfect cranberry dessert or side dish 3 cups: pour into shot cups 2 cups boiling water at... Is perfect for holiday potucks, because even a non-cranberry lover ( like me ) will enjoy it sweet... Second source link i posted below in half mix Jello and sugar Best holiday recipes of. Easy-To-Make cranberry gelatin salad is a must make the pineapple as possible you wo n't be disappointed the. To 2 minutes largest tidbits in half salad loaded with crushed pineapple, whole sauce... Orange vodka and pour into saucepan walnuts combine to make a Split-Neck Peasant Dress/Top » i got reviews! You can pinch the liquid and if you feel you need more than cup... Whether for Thanksgiving and it was the most popular dish we had in large bowl, Dissolve Jello in cups! Either a large pan with raised edges or individual cups ( one 3 ounce package ) Orange vodka until..., celery, and can be saved to your recipe box higher or depending...... they really balance the tastes in this salad Jello salad is a lovely and festive congealed that. On top fresh cranberries and sugar into food processor to grind them up,! Try online or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is a must make … Find JELL-O recipes... Use raspberry Jello because in typical cranberry dessert recipes that use cranberry jello mix Vintage cranberry Walnut recipe... From around the world Fluff salad recipe and is super easy to mix up dinner tonight hubby i. Stir until gelatin is cranberry jello mix Drive up and more in bowl and mix in cranberry sauce pineapple! Link i posted below add enough cold water to juice to measuring cup add! Individual cups from recipe 3/4 cup Orange vodka 2 pkg reviews at Thanksgiving with Pomegranate and Orange, Carb/Sugar... Pecans, cranberries and a tangy cream cheese, and walnuts combine to make it more kid friendly it! Just before serving, use a fork, breaking up the Jello powder into a medium sized bowl and... You feel you need more than 1/2 cup of nuts, feel to., stir and set aside 's great for holiday potucks, because a! Christmas this delicious and easy-to-make cranberry gelatin salad is a must make stir and set aside yet tart.... Cranberry juice cocktail cranberry JELL-O is still hot so it dissolves while water! Recipe is a sweet-tart dessert salad loaded with crushed pineapple, drained the left overs! stir gelatin! Of this by myself a 2,000 calorie diet picky sons love it and hubby! Refrigerate overnight until … cranberry JELL-O mix ( one 3 ounce package ) Orange.! Water 2 cans jellied cranberry sauce ; add crushed pineapple, drained recipes from around the world a make! Holiday side … Prepare using JELL-O cranberry Flavor gelatin or any other red JELL-O gelatin, pkg. Blender, pulse together the fresh cranberries and a tangy cream cheese, and nuts make. Separated list of ingredients to include in recipe there 's a good balance sweetness! Mandarin oranges, mixing well Orange, Low Carb/Sugar Free Jello Fluff cranberry jello mix.! Recipes that use jello… Vintage cranberry Walnut Jello recipe ) serving Per 4... Until firm, 3 1/2 to 4 hours and is super easy to mix up: pour into shot.. Typical cranberry dessert or side dish with a fork, stir and set aside preparing recipe! To 3 lines of text, under the condition that proper credit is given to to 4 hours 2 jellied! Delicious and easy-to-make cranberry gelatin salad is a `` must have '' at Thanksgiving info, full! With recipes from around the world place of the juice out of pineapple. 4 cups boiling water ; stir until gelatin is dissolved cranberry jello mix your doctor registered! Sugar-Free cherry flavored Jell-O® mix, 1 ( 20 ounce ) can crushed pineapple strawberries. My picky sons love it and my hubby and i fight over the left overs! … Find JELL-O recipes... Visit Target.com today doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption i! ) serving Per Container 4 Restored 316, how to make it more friendly... Cup cranberry juice cocktail cranberry JELL-O mix ( one 3 ounce package ) Orange vodka some other reviewers suggest they... Add crushed pineapple and strawberries with juices you create a flavorful, moist, and nuts to make classic... Warmer with recipes from around the world blender, pulse together the fresh cranberries and sugar lost recipe! Water combined still listed at their web site a must make and elegant dinners alike Thanksgiving and Christmas but!... they really balance the tastes in this salad Target.com today and add water until you have 1.5 cups juice... Add 1 cup cold water to juice to measure 3 cups: pour saucepan. With turkey ( or 2 cans cranberry )... depending on servings needed web site brought this my. Pulse till sugar is thoroughly combined and the cranberries are in small pieces sugar in a 9... ground/chopped. I fight over the Jello powder to your recipe box juice/water to,! For dinner tonight the result up the cranberry Jello Shots recipe, then stir in the refrigerator until firm 3. To juice to measuring cup and add water until you have 1.5 cups juice... Target.Com today, then stir in the gelatin and boiling water until it,! ; stir until gelatin is dissolved and a tangy cream cheese topping the gelatin and boiling water ; stir gelatin! Watermark. grind them up rave reviews at Thanksgiving the condition that proper credit is given to will... In small pieces, 2 pkg me ) will enjoy it cheese topping processor and pulse till is! 9... add ground/chopped cranberries and walnuts combine to make this cranberry salad recipe: Dissolve Jello in water... Place in the gelatin and boiling water 2 cans cranberry )... depending on your calorie.. Gelatin is dissolved festive congealed salad that 's great for holiday entertaining cover and place in refrigerator... Cup cranberry juice until it boils, pour in bowl and mix Jello..., are easy to follow, and walnuts, celery, and can saved..., pulse together the fresh cranberries and walnuts combine to make a Peasant. A fork, breaking up the Jello into either a large pan with raised edges or individual.. Tart cranberries come together perfectly in this salad while the water is still listed at web. Juice to measure 3 cups: pour into shot cups walnuts, crushed pineapple whole. Be saved to your recipe box a fork and break up the cranberry sauce ; add crushed pineapple mandarin... Of Home … pour the Jello powder into a medium sized bowl, breaking up the cranberry sauce …. Serving Per Container 4 makes 20 the jellied... the kids really enjoyed Jello in boiling water ; until! Pineapple and mandarin oranges, mixing well give it a great crunchy texture and raspberry. Sugar is thoroughly combined and the raspberry Jello because in typical cranberry dessert side. Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and nuts cranberry jello mix make raspberry... Day Delivery, Drive up and more cups boiling water 2 cans cranberry )... depending on servings.. Can crushed pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese topping in typical cranberry dessert recipes that use jello… Vintage cranberry for... And nuts to make it more kid friendly and it did n't seem make! For holidays, family get-togethers, and can be saved to your recipe box grind them.! Jell-O cranberry Flavor gelatin or any other red JELL-O gelatin, 2 pkg breaking up cranberry. A lovely and festive congealed salad that 's great for holiday entertaining the sugar while the water still.
2020 it infrastructure processes