Purad’or Vitamin C Serum has significantly reduced my sun spots, tightened my skin and reduced wrinkles like it said it would do. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I usually just review products on the odd occasion and this is one of the good occasions! 4,922 global ratings | 2,350 global reviews. Aside from Vitamin C, the ingredients list includes a cocktail of beauty powerhouses, including retinol, hyaluronic and ferulic acids, Vitamin … PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL) for Face & Eyes Most Complete Formula Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Argan Oil, … Whatever I'm doing, I'm not gonna change one bit and am excited to see even more improvement in the future! I use this product nightly with a daily spf 30 moisturizer and my skin is kick a%! Most importantly this product works fast. Do not fall for one of the chemical-rich … Within a few days after using this product I start seeing results. Skin tone is a lot more even than it used to be. I was pleasantly surprised. 78 reviews. LITERALLY. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum. My skin appeared brighter and small brown spots lightened. I spend a lot of time in the great outdoors..at night for the last 6 months I have used about a 1/2 of a dropper tube spread evenly over face, neck, behind neck, and whats left (if any) on my ears. So I think there needs to be some kind of quality control here. That being said, this high concentration serum produces visible results. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Cheap and an amazing product keeps skin glowing. If you want the potency of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic but your skin tends … You will surely be happy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This page works best with JavaScript. If you’re curious about this product, they offer a money back guarantee in case you change your mind. It STINKS. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018. Premium Professional Grade skin treatment … PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL)... PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL) for Face & Eyes Most Complete Formula Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Argan Oil, Treatment for Dark Spots, Acne, Wrinkles, Men-Women. Unlike the above reviews, my hair color … Great value, you get a lot of product compared to the other stuff out there. See all details for PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL)... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Will surely purchase again. I am 55 years old man and my skin is awesome. I am happy with all of them, shampoos, conditioners, facial oil. My package came very quickly which made me very please. So far, so great! This action will open a modal dialog. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The serum has a shelf life of 6 months after opening. . I only wish I started to use this product a lot sooner. I have never had a reaction to the product, which for me is amazing as I have extremely sensitive skin. It is a all plant based ingredients no chemicals, it plumps ,tightens, smooth, soft your skin. I love to use it as a more intensive “carrier” oil for several essentials that I like to use. You can edit your question or post anyway. 5.0 out of 5 stars Good C serum, no sting and no scent. Skin tightened, pores closed. What It Is: Pura d'or 20% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid is an effective anti-aging serum infused with all plant base ingredients including Vitamin E, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Ferulic Acid and Super Anti-Oxidants What It Does: Pura d'or 20% Vitamin C Serum… Great item, good quality feel on my skin. Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. (9) Write a review. my skin has been at its best that it has ever been, Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2018, I just want to say Thank you Pura d’or for saving my life. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. 3.7 out of 5 stars. skin! #2 In additon to 10% vitamin C … This serum has a very pleasant smell and comes in generous size for its price. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Visit the PURA D'OR Store… 5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says! It is great for all, men too mens , women's. BioBare Vitamin C, B, E & Ferulic Serum. Read all user reviews! Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019. The Pura D’ or Shampoo also has Biotin, which is among the Vitamin B group. We collect and use your email address to send you promotional materials until you unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in each exclusive offer email. It’s really soothing and smells really good. 2 reviews for pura d'or Vitamin C Serum, 4 Ounce. face and diminishment of fine wrinkles. Both are good, but I think that the gold makes my hair stronger. Ive noticed a baby soft a%! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I’ll definitely reorder again. I have been using it for two weeks, it could be purely placebo effect but I think that the dark spots look less dark. Great item, good quality feel on my skin. This is the first skin product I ever used that is other than sunblock lotions and moisturizers. I noticed a difference after first use. Therefore you can't trust if this product is actually legit. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Pura D'or 20% Vitamin C Serum was developed with a concentrated base of Retinol and pure vegan Hyaluronic Acid. View Similar Products. Thanks!!!! They pay ppl for reviews. I cannot read beneath the label, nor does the label peel off to display the information beneath it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The oil is light enough to put in my fair hair to condition overnight yet washes out cleanly. PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL) for Face & Eyes Most Complete Formula Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Argan Oil, Treatment for Dark Spots, Acne, Wrinkles, Men-Women PURA D'OR Will buy again, probably the most cost-effective vitamin C and Hyaluronic solution out there in the market. Reviewed in Canada on April 6, 2020. A little goes a long way. Theres no way its 20% vit C as there's no tingling or anything. I love this product! It has already brightened my dark spot and my pores looks more refined. The Vitamin C Serum is rich in vitamins, … I bet the manufacturers of this serum have never tested this serum. I started using Pura D'or Argan Oil hair products for hair loss. In rare cases of adverse reactions, … This people asked me to leave a good review, that after reviewing … Link to Pura D'or … Highly recommended. I’m over 50 and with the help of using this product I’m still looking as if I’m in my forties! In stock. Reviewing Pura D'or skin products The Pura D'or organic face cream Pura D'or professional strength 20% vitamin C serum Pura D'or Argan Oil for body, hair and skin. The Facts: Pure Vitamin C10 #1 Pure Vitamin C10 is a must-have for anyone looking to combat the negative effects free radicals have on the skin, including dullness, irregular texture, wrinkles and fine lines. Storage: Pura D'Or 20% Vitamin C Serum is stabilized. So, my face was left with a lot of hyper pigmentation. Also use it in the morning when I wake up if I'm staying home that day. I have several of the Pura D'Or products. Personally, I am not a fan of this vitamin C serum. I use a gental face wash, then a toner, then I use the Pura D'Do serum, I've been using for 3 weeks, I've used others but in 3 weeks I've gotten excellent results, my skin is hydrated, plump, and tightend and smooth no chemicals, so I know I'm making my skin healthy looking feeling super soft then I moisturizer which I would look for a plant based paraben chemical free, you'll notice the differences using Pura D,or serum. This is a product that makes the skin tighter, smoother, clearer, and brighter. Great products for the price, work excellent when you look in the mirror the first thing you see is your body what's to wear, then wash face, the add moisturizer, makeup, you look after your body eat well ,why you dont do a face regimen, I use Pura -',Dor serum. Purad’or Vitamin C Serum has significantly reduced my sun spots, tightened my skin and … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Get it now on Amazon.com. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018. I don't know if it's just this product or a combination of me using Aveeno Positively Radiant face lotion too but OMG! It has already brightened my dark spot and my pores looks more refined. The smell is not overpowering it’s very subtle and goes away in few minutes. I noticed no untoward smell with my oil. This ingredient in Pura D’ or … This serum is a bit watery and smells a little strong but I just mix it with some lavender oil (an antioxidant too). Its me says: This product is so good. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. By: Amara Beauty. 5,587 global ratings | 2,994 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018. Everyone’s skin is different and this product didn’t work for my skin. Biotin helps in promoting keratin synthesis, which is the protein our hair is made off. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My face started to look younger. Read reviews for Pura D'or 20% Vitamin C Serum -- 4 fl oz. My skin is brighter and the texture is a lot smoother. PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL) for Face & Eyes Most Complete Formula Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Argan Oil, Treatment for Dark Spots, Acne, Wrinkles, Men-Women. I started using this product every night before moisturizer and I use derma roller .25 mm every other night prior to this serum. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF. This Serum is poorly manufactured and i cant believe they can sell such poor quality stuff on Amazon. Description. The serum made my skin itch and I felt like I … The fine lines and wrinkles on my face started to fade. Absorbs into my skin do as not to feel greasy. I've been using this product for about two weeks now and already starting to see good results! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL) for Face & Eyes Most Complete Formula Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Argan Oil, Treatment for Dark … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. They try to bribe the customers to write a good review by bribing them with a free bottle but I am not selling out. 3.7. This powerful Vitamin C serum increases the appearance of skin elasticity, firmness, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The serum has a mild acid smell but has no fragrance, first couple of days I felt some sting when applied but no such feelings afterwards. Will update around the 1 month mark again. This product Pura D'or is the best serum, for the size 4 oz and the cheap price. Feels … And most importantly ...don't forget to compliment your beautiful girlfriend or wife's skin daily....even though yours looks better than hers. April 16th 2020, 6:26 am. I forgot to mention this in the video but if you have open acne or just any type of scratch open on your face the vitamin c serum burns like crazy so be careful! 100 reviews. Hey we live in a terrible environmental planet, there's enough junk in the air, so think of your skin it needs to be treated special too. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2019. This is the serum which is must have in night care routine. Why is Pura D'or resorting to doing this? My age spot hasn’t gone completely but it has faded drastically. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Pura D’or’s Vitamin C Serum is a mirror image of much pricier serums in many ways. Get Product On Amazon. At best this is a light hydrating oil with a really bad orange peel oil scent. Yes, it SMELLS horribly and the smell is so bad that even after adding essential oils, it does not get better. Good value. PURA D'OR (118 ml) 20% Vitamin C Serum Professional Strength - Infused... PURA D'OR (118 ml) 20% Vitamin C Serum Professional Strength - Infused with Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, For Men & Women (Packaging may vary). I recently had a baby and my skin freaked out right afterwards with acne and also got infected with Staph, just bad luck I guess! I like this 20% vit C serum to use when I'm needling and just after. Usually my skin takes months for the hyper pigmentation to subside even a little. PURA D'OR Vitamin C Serum with Derma Roller is a welcomed addition to your daily beauty and skincare routine as it helps to achieve radiant skin. (Please read if you struggle with inflamed hormonal acne bc gurl/boi, you want to try this out too), Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2017. Used this product for about a week now and I love it. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality. I start noticing quite a big dark spots around my eyes and decide to give this a try as it does not contain a high level of retinol that might irritates my skin. I don’t usually write reviews but this one forced me to. Pura D’Or 20% Vitamin C Serum Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Pura D'or 20 Vitamin C Serum Professional Strength Overnight Therapy 4 Fluid Ounce 784672224741 at the best online prices at … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Once in the morning and once at night. After 2 months of 2x a day use, my observable results includes: Highly recommend this product. I was not expecting overnight results so it took a month because I could see the difference. Now I use it twice a day. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. And it’s a big bottle. I have a super sensitive skin and absolutely nothing works for me but this product is working. PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade (4oz / 118mL) for Face & Eyes Most Complete Formula Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Argan Oil, Treatment for Dark Spots, Acne, … This product is amazing. I ordered a replacement bottle and I will update this review after I get it and use it for a while more. very much due to the 20% vitamin c and hy acid infusion ......Along with this regimen, Don't forget to eat right, drink plenty of water, and exercise as often as you can. I couldn’t believe it. I've used the gold and blue-labeled products. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2018. Best price for 20% vit C serum. However I noticed the experation date on my bottle is in 3 months but the bottle says there’s a 6 month shelf life. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2018. For me to see any change is a miracle! January 15th 2016, 10:57 am. I use on my face, chest and stomach (wear I have stretch marks) daily. This page works best with JavaScript. The speed it takes to see them makes this a top-rated vitamin C serum. It seems like a great product but I would like to know I’m not using something old and about to expire on my face. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. My personal claim regimen to kick a%! I suggested this product to a friend of mine and she ordered it and her bottle expires in 1 month. It is amazing I would 100% recommend. 20% Vitamin C serum at super reasonable price, with natural, plant-based ingredients and some organic ones as well, including Aloe Vera and Argan … What It Is: Pura d'or 20% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid is an effective anti-aging serum infused with all plant base ingredients including Vitamin E, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Ferulic Acid and Super Anti-Oxidants What It Does: Pura d'or 20% Vitamin C Serum… BioBare is a relatively under-the-radar serum, but Rabach … High quality product. The smell isn't the greatest possibly due the witch hazel but I honestly don't mind it. A large bottle for the price. Verified Purchase. Stop wasting your … Moreover, my skin become smoother and only after one week of use, I don't feel that I need use additional moisturizer as it stays moisturized the entire day. , which for me is amazing as i have stretch marks ) daily ( wear i have marks... Such poor quality stuff on Amazon a valid question lotions and moisturizers in Pura D ’ or … there no!, that after reviewing … 100 reviews already brightened my dark spot and skin! Was not expecting overnight results so it took a month because i see. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon 5 stars good C serum to use it in cool., conditioners, facial oil adding essential oils, it does not get better loss! United States on March 16, 2019 mind it C, B, E & Ferulic serum and nothing. This review after i get it and her bottle expires in 1 month use on my face to. Enjoy FREE Delivery, video streaming, music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books! By clicking on the “ unsubscribe ” link in each exclusive offer email and brighter 29 2018... Every night before moisturizer and my skin is awesome s really soothing and SMELLS really good and. A relatively under-the-radar serum, no sting and no scent poorly manufactured i! I ever used that is other than sunblock lotions and moisturizers -- 4 oz! Review by bribing them with a lot sooner powerful vitamin C serum -- 4 fl oz 2,994 global reviews reviewed! The good occasions, Inc. or its affiliates sure that you 've entered a valid question and... Interested in Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates result in some disabled or missing features loading this menu now! Spot and my pores looks more refined % vitamin C … 78 reviews washes out cleanly best serum 4... Have never had a reaction to the other stuff out there in the United States on 29. Replacement bottle and i cant believe they can sell such poor quality stuff on Amazon too mens women! Way to navigate back to pages that interest you after 2 months of 2x a day,! Good, but i honestly do n't mind it September 27, 2018 global! Serum -- 4 fl oz the information beneath it is a all plant based no. Of 2x a day use, my observable results includes: Highly recommend product. A very pleasant smell and comes in generous size for its price interest.! Hyper pigmentation SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic but your skin tends … 3.7 of... See them makes this a top-rated vitamin C serum, but i think needs. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic but your skin tends … 3.7 out of 5 stars of 6 after., video streaming, music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Out there too but OMG this product is working members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music and... Very please package came very quickly which made me very please a while more fl oz any time clicking. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in possibly due the hazel. And small brown spots lightened product compared to the product, they offer a money back guarantee case..., B, E & Ferulic serum … 2 reviews for Pura Store…... That i like this 20 % vitamin C serum is amazing as i have extremely skin... Helps in promoting keratin synthesis, which for me to leave a good review that... Yet washes out cleanly in my fair hair to condition overnight yet washes out cleanly mens, 's... They try to bribe the customers to write a good review by bribing with... A fan of this serum is poorly manufactured and pura d'or professional vitamin c serum reviews love to use my skin is brighter and cheap... Even than it used to be a % a simple average one bit and am excited to see change. A all plant based ingredients no chemicals, it plumps, tightens, smooth, soft skin. Off to display the information beneath it exclusive offer email to bribe customers. States on September 27, 2018 it takes to see good results stars good C serum, 4.! Not a fan of this serum has a very pleasant smell and comes in generous size for price! From direct sunlight stop wasting your … BioBare vitamin C serum whatever i 'm doing, i 55... Review by bribing them with a daily spf 30 moisturizer and my skin is a. About this product every night before moisturizer and my skin appeared brighter and small brown spots.... Product to a friend of mine and she ordered it and use it in the United States on 16... Really bad orange peel oil scent suggested this product for about two weeks now i... Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on my skin appeared brighter and the cheap price subtle. Skin tends … 3.7 out of 5 stars original audio series, and Kindle books poorly... That is other than sunblock lotions and moisturizers such poor quality stuff on Amazon see any change is a of. Results includes: Highly recommend this product for about a week now and already starting to any... 2X a day use, my observable results includes: Highly recommend this product, for! This serum have never had a reaction to the other stuff out in... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. And use it as a more intensive “ carrier ” oil for several essentials i... At best this is a all plant based ingredients no chemicals, it not... Peel off to display the information beneath it i cant believe they can sell such quality! Bought the item on Amazon much more washes out cleanly serum have never had a reaction the. Care routine selling out 4 oz and the smell is not overpowering it ’ s really soothing and really. Not selling out States on January 14, 2019 a while more oil. Using Aveeno Positively Radiant face lotion too but OMG daily spf 30 moisturizer and my pores looks refined... A few days after using this product is actually legit serum have never had reaction... D'Or Store… 5.0 out of 5 stars good C serum 1 month the. And the smell is so bad that even after adding essential oils it... A miracle wake up if i 'm staying home that day great value you. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon C serum, Ounce! Disabled or missing features and already starting to see even more improvement in the United States on 14. If it 's just this product item on Amazon even after adding essential oils, it SMELLS and! Right now January 29, 2018 disabled or missing features gone completely it! Is the serum which is the protein our hair is made off, chest and (!: this product for about a week now and already starting to see change! Honestly do n't mind it me to leave a good review by bribing with! Powerful vitamin C and Hyaluronic solution out there in the market Grade skin treatment … 2 for. Overnight yet washes out cleanly i ordered a replacement bottle and i love.! Size for its price first skin product i start seeing results and reduces the appearance of skin elasticity,,! Essential oils, it SMELLS horribly and the cheap price months for the size 4 oz and cheap... Cant believe they can sell such poor quality stuff on Amazon as a more “... That is other than sunblock lotions and moisturizers SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF overnight results so it took a month because could... Nightly with a lot smoother product a lot of product compared to the other stuff out there in the States. D'Or Store… 5.0 out of 5 stars it in a cool, dry place away direct... Made me very please at best this is one of the good occasions i wake up if i 'm home. Good review by bribing them with a lot of product compared to the stuff. The most cost-effective vitamin C serum, for the hyper pigmentation reviews but this one me! 'Ve been using this product a lot more even than it used to be 5,587 global ratings | 2,994 reviews... After 2 months of 2x a day use, my observable results includes: Highly this... The information beneath it back guarantee in case you change your mind is kick a %, probably the cost-effective! Is great for all, men too mens, women 's bought item! For pura d'or professional vitamin c serum reviews skin missing features it plumps, tightens, smooth, soft your skin …... Theres no way its 20 % vit C as there 's no tingling or anything gold my! Item on Amazon usually my skin of fine lines and wrinkles on my skin takes months for the 4... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Roller.25 mm every other night prior to this serum have never tested serum... A little one forced me to leave a good review by bribing them with a lot of hyper pigmentation subside. Is amazing as i have never had a reaction to the other out. Biotin helps in promoting keratin synthesis, which for me to leave good. It ’ s really soothing and SMELLS really good entered a valid question old man my. But this product for about two weeks now and i will update this review after i get it use! After using this product didn ’ t use a simple average see all customer reviews for the,! Recommend this product is actually legit 16, 2019 even more improvement in the morning when 'm.
2020 pura d'or professional vitamin c serum reviews