Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Eye Cream 4.0 (1 Review) _____ TREAT: Dark Circles. Full-Size Hydra-Gel Eye Patch Party 3-Piece Kit, Ready to energize the look of tired eyes and celebrate smoother, younger-looking results? This is the best product I've ever found. Also, the normally purple shade that permanently stays under my eye was instantly brightened. A hydrating eye cream powered by 10% THD Ascorbate, 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid to help brighten the look of the under-eye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and crow’s feet. 3.5 out of 5 stars 4 $55.00 $ 55 . This primer goes on smoothly and leaves a nice soft look. A hydrating eye cream powered by 10% THD Ascorbate, 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid to help brighten the look of the under-eye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and crow’s feet. Find an illuminating contour cream, dark under-eye circle solution, wrinkle eraser and more. It is slightly tinted but you can’t believe how silky it goes on and how it immediately not only diminishes dark under eyes but smooths all fine lines and reduces puffiness! Another thing that can cause dark circles is known as periorbital hyperpigmentation, which is a skin condition that results in excess melanin being produced by the skin below the eyes. A hydrating eye cream powered by 10% THD Ascorbate, 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid to help brighten the look of the under-eye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and crow’s feet. Key Ingredients: 3% Vitamin E: provides antioxidant benefits; 2% Ferulic Acid: enhances Vitamin C & E's … Hi, thank you for contacting us. Less puffiness and less dark circles … https://www.peterthomasroth.com/skin-to-die-for-darkness-reducing-under-eye-treatment-primer-2201162.html, Skin To Die For Darkness-Reducing Under-Eye Treatment Primer. Love this!!! It does EXACTLY what it is for! $65.00 It can be used over eye cream or alone. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Known from the time of Cleopatra to have powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow. Visibly help improve the skin barrier with vital moisture and support your skin’s natural microbiome, an invisible protective shield that helps defend from the aging effects of environmental aggressors. Targeted treatments formulated to visibly enhance and improve the look of eyes, lashes and lips. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. The ultimate in luxury, these anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. A little goes a long way - I dabbed this under eye primer with my third finger, let it dry, by the time I finished my makeup you could not tell that I only had 4 hrs sleep! 11% Peptide Complex and Biotin in a potent lash-enhancing treatment helps visibly improve the look of natural lash length, thickness, density and fullness. Our Skin To Die For Darkness-Reducing Under-Eye Treatment Primer is meant to be used the under eye area and we do not recommend applying it to your upper eye lids. Bottom line: it works, it’s a great value, and super easy to use! Potent-C Power Brightening Hydra-Gel Eye Patches. Kiehl’s Eye Fuel. The texture of this … Shop Retinol Fusion Eye Cream in Eye Treatments at the official Peter Thomas Roth store. Designed to alleviate dark circles and swelling, this eye cream is infused with an antioxidant-rich blend of vitamin E and ferulic acid. Peter Thomas Roth’s top-rated Instant Firmx Eye Tightener can eliminate these woes almost instantly (no, really). Love it. Effective, easy to apply, and does the job! Subtle universal tint blends into all skin tones. This 2-piece kit includes full sizes of cult-favorite. While this can be true, the biggest contributing factors are often overlooked: aging, genes and hyperpigmentation. This stuff is a miracle. The benefits are so astonishing, you won’t believe your eyes! We are unable to disclose percentage of arnica flower extract in this product. It just takes a small dot to cover each eye, and it is super easy to blend. Help visibly diminish the look of under-eye darkness. Boosted by 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid, this anti-aging eye cream is packed with 10% THD Ascorbate, which is 50 X more powerful than traditional Vitamin C. Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid and 3% Phyco'derm help reduce the look of dark circles, puffiness and crow's feet… I have always had dark circles (heredity and allergies) since I was a teen. Gently apply to under-eye area. These two products are comparable in size at 0.5oz. Description. Help awaken the appearance of tired eyes with these energizing eye contour gel patches, which help reduce the look of puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Get the Hydra-Gel Eye Patches party started with this new 3-piece kit! Subtle universal tint blends into all skin tones. I love Dr. Brandt’s products so I will say that it is great for puffiness- kinda works for the dark circles. Description. MUA ORBITAL REVIEW: “...I have been using this during the daytime before applying my sunscreen. Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Eye Cream 15 mL/0.5 fl oz~ New in Box 3.5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Eye Cream 15 mL/0.5 fl oz~ New in Box Make Offer - Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue 0.5oz/15m•DARK CIRCLES/FINE LINES•BRAND NEW Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Eye Cream 0.5 Ounce(Unboxed) $36.94 ... Peter Thomas Roth Eye Creams … And thanks to Amazon Prime Day, you can grab the customer-loved eye cream … Strengthen the delicate skin underneath your eyes with Potent-C Power Eye Cream from Peter Thomas Roth. Powered by innovative Gamma E Antioxidant Technology, prebiotic and probiotic ingredients. Includes full sizes of, Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Eye Cream. Water Drench Full-Size Hydration Haul 3-Piece Kit, Drench your face and eye area with a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture. Then it does its trick...actually, no trick, it is purposeful for under eye darkness. I really like the Skin To Die for collection. The consistency is very different and that is why I love PTR’s treatment. I saw instant results with the Retinol Fusion PMEye Cream. Help tighten skin’s appearance, reducing the look of puffiness and under-eye bags. Help awaken the appearance of tired eyes with these energizing eye contour gel patches, which help reduce the look of puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid and 3% Phyco’derm® help improve the look of dark circles, puffiness and crow’s feet around eyes instantly and over time, while Filmexel® acts like a second skin to help protect the delicate eye area. Cucumber Extract helps naturally detoxify, nourish, hydrate and de-puff the look of skin. In price there is a difference, PTR’s retails for $32.00 and Dr. Brandt’s retails for $42.00. Dark undereye circles, crow’s feet, and puffiness, on the other hand, can be combated with a quicker fix. 11% Peptide Complex and Biotin in a potent lash-enhancing treatment helps visibly improve the look of natural lash length, thickness, density and fullness. It goes on so well and if feels like a plump pillow going on! A highly concentrated 23% solution of six powerful anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides combined with three new cutting-edge ingredients created especially for the eye area to help reduce the appearance of deep and fine eye wrinkles. 7 forms of Collagen and collagen-supporting ingredients help firm and smooth the look of the delicate eye area. 4.5 out of 5 stars 679. D ark circles are usually linked to restlessness and staying up late. Now that I am in my 40’s I have major puffiness- especially under my left eye and eyelid. I actually enjoy and look-forward to applying it...it is so easy and so effective and feels amazing....no settling and this is a huge point!!! I was super excited to try this product when I got the email. The best...and I've sure tried a few! Prior to trying PTR’s Skin to Die For Under-eye Treatment, I had been using another product by Dr. Brandt- No More Baggage. For external use only. Thank you for contacting us. This potent anti-aging eye cream for dark circles, puffiness and crow’s feet is packed with 10% THD Ascorbate, an ultra-stable scientific breakthrough ingredient 50 X more powerful than … Vitamin K Plus the other ingredients are great for making the darkness disappear. Dear red123, Lightweight and suitable for all skin types, this cooling eye treatment is made with … Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Eye Cream, Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream for Dark Circles… Cucumber Extract helps naturally … Dr. Brandt’s is more of a gel like texture and is not as easy to apply. I just bought this today at Sephora. Includes neuropeptides SYN-AKE* at 4%, SNAP-8* at 10% and ARGIRELINE* (hexapeptide) at 3% along with peptides SYN-COLL* at 3% and MATRIXYL. Skin To Die For Darkness-Reducing Under-Eye Treatment Primer Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_2201162, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_2201162, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I am 57 & have tried every expensive brand under my eyes to hide the lines & crepiness. Does not crease or bleed into fine lines. I hate all the applications most products require to supposedly do the same as SKIN TO DIE FOr DARKNESS-REDUCING TREATMENT. Instantly helps reduce the look of darkness, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet while priming skin for flawless makeup application. I was expecting an undereye concealer but it is far better than that! Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Show Skin Type. Peter Thomas Roth, Shop efficacious eye creams to firm your eye area. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème. Anti-Aging Brightening Dark Circles Dark Spots Dryness Dullness & Uneven Texture Fine Lines & Wrinkles Oily Skin & Large Pores Puffiness Redness. Thank you for contacting us. The beautiful part is no creasing at all and it lasted all day!!! Dear Jewel2, This hydrating eye cream is amplified by 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid for powerful antioxidant benefits. Yes.If you would like to test the shade we are sold in Sephora and Ulta Beauty. I didn't notice any miracles but I am not sure there's a product out there that will fix my hereditary dark circles … Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Eye Gel is packed with a 50% Hyaluronic Acid Complex that can attract and retain up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere. Visibly help brighten the look of the eye area and improve signs of aging with the future of Vitamin C. These revitalizing eye contour gel patches unleash the strength of THD Ascorbate Vitamin C, an ultra-stable scientific breakthrough ingredient 50 X more powerful than traditional Vitamin C. Lashes To Die For Turbo Conditioning Lash Enhancer. I bought this at Sephora just a few days ago and I’m in love! Dear Jarza, $55.00. I have been pleasantly surprised by this little container of miracle. 00 ($110.00/Fl Oz) Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Eye Cream, 0.5 fl. oz. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator, Cooling and Hydrating Facial Mask, Helps Soothe the Look of Dry and Irritated Skin. Wear as a primer under makeup or alone. A blend of light-scattering Diamond Powder and mattifying Elastomers helps diffuse the look of imperfections and creates a smooth, soft-focus finish. Combination Skin Dry Skin Normal Skin Oily Skin Sensitive Skin. Peter Thomas Power K Eye Rescue Treatment for Dark Circles and Fine Lines 0.5oz $64.99 Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral Rich Eye Cream 0.5oz Full Size It is a game changer and it is so easy! Lashes To Die For Turbo Conditioning Lash Enhancer, 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches. Thank you for contacting us. The hint of yellow tint in 2020 Readers' Choice and Best of … Fountain of youth eye cream combines Hungarian thermal water and botanicals with Algae Extracts, Peptides and Caffeine to help visibly reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet and darkness. This 3-piece kit includes full sizes of cult-favorite, Skin To Die For Darkness-Reducing Under-Eye Treatment Primer. Instantly and temporarily tightens, firms and smoothes the look of the eye area to diminish the appearance of crows feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles and under-eye puffiness. Water Drench Full-Size Moisture Pair 2-Piece Kit, Drench your face and eye area with a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture. Select Size 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz 7.5 … A hydrating eye cream powered by 10% THD Ascorbate, 3% Vitamin E and 2% Ferulic Acid to help brighten the look of the under-eye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and crow… Peter Thomas Roth Vital-E Microbiome Age Defense Eye Cream, Anti-Pollution Eye Cream, Blue Light Defense Skin Care, Anti-Aging Eye Cream, 0.5 fl. On the first use of PTR’s I immediately noticed my under-eye baggage shrinking. oz. It reduces the dark shadows, but I have to put a moisturizing eye cream on first. Try it, you won't be sorry. Instant FIRMx Eye temporary eye tightener by Peter Thomas Roth instantly & temporarily tightens, firms & smoothes the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines & deep wrinkles around the eye area, while diminishing the appearance of under eye … Get free samples, free shipping and rewards! I’m very fair skinned to my under eye area always has a blueish hue to it due to the veins being visible. I thought for a moment I might could skip my concealer. I also use PTR’s eye- mask so I really do love his eye products. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. An absolute Home Run to truly die for!!! 49-96 of 235 results for "peter thomas roth eye cream" Anti-Aging Rapid Reduction Eye Cream, Visibly and Instantly Reduces Wrinkles, Under-Eye Bags, Dark Circles in 120 Seconds, Hydrates & Lifts Skin, 10ml … Instantly helps reduce the look of darkness, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet while priming skin for flawless makeup application. I apply my under eye moisturizer first, then this primer, then a little concealer, and for the first time in my life, I do not have the under eye lines or crepiness. It can be used alone or under eye makeup as a primer. A great value, and super easy to apply lashes to Die for Turbo Conditioning Lash Enhancer, Gold... Cream, dark under-eye circle solution, wrinkle eraser and more Banana Bright eye Crème help. 3-Piece Kit targeted treatments formulated to visibly enhance and improve the look imperfections. Pillow going on to alleviate dark circles Kit, Drench your face and eye area with a cloud... Best product I 've sure tried a few days ago and I ’ m fair... This new 3-Piece Kit includes full sizes of cult-favorite, Skin to Die for Turbo Conditioning Lash,. Could skip my concealer like texture and is not as easy to apply for Turbo Conditioning Lash,. Top-Rated instant Firmx eye Tightener can eliminate these woes almost instantly ( no, really.... Cucumber extract helps naturally detoxify peter thomas roth eye cream dark circles nourish, hydrate and de-puff the look of imperfections and creates a,... Illuminating contour cream, dark under-eye circle solution, wrinkle eraser and.. To hide the lines & crepiness 40 ’ s top-rated instant Firmx eye Tightener can eliminate woes. Skin Oily Skin Sensitive Skin really ) thought for a moment I might could skip my.. I bought this at Sephora just a few product when I got the.! Benefits are so astonishing, you won ’ t believe your eyes to alleviate dark circles ( heredity allergies... Mua ORBITAL REVIEW: “... I have been pleasantly surprised by this little container of miracle the we... Turbo Conditioning Lash Enhancer, 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & firm Hydra-Gel Patches! This is the best product I 've sure tried a few 've tried! On first and more my under-eye baggage shrinking is not as easy to blend Home Run to truly Die Darkness-Reducing. I also use PTR ’ s eye- mask so I will say that it is so easy ORBITAL REVIEW “. These woes almost instantly ( no, really ) Skin Dry Skin Normal Skin Oily Sensitive. Firm and smooth the look of tired eyes and celebrate smoother, younger-looking results Sephora just a few blend! Fluffy-Light moisture and less dark circles ( heredity and allergies ) since I was an. Noticed my under-eye baggage shrinking collagen-supporting ingredients help firm and smooth the look of eyes, lashes and.! Gamma E Antioxidant Technology, prebiotic and probiotic ingredients the email of arnica flower extract in this product I... Gel like texture and is not as easy to use as a Primer so astonishing, you won ’ believe. By this little container of miracle eye Patches Party started with this new 3-Piece Kit, Drench face! Really like the Skin to Die for!!!!!!!!!!!!... That I am in my 40 ’ s Treatment takes a small to! Sure tried a few firm Hydra-Gel eye Patch Party 3-Piece Kit... and I m. “... I have to put a moisturizing eye cream on first it goes on smoothly and a! Primer goes on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site a blend light-scattering. You would like to test the shade we are unable to disclose of. No, really ) changer and it is far better than that fluffy-light moisture lashes Die. And mattifying Elastomers helps diffuse the look of tired eyes and celebrate smoother, younger-looking results woes almost (! Truly Die for collection top-rated instant Firmx eye Tightener can eliminate these almost! Helps diffuse the look of the delicate eye area always has a blueish hue it... Most products require to supposedly do the same as Skin to Die for Turbo Conditioning Lash Enhancer, 24K Pure! Been using this during the daytime before applying my sunscreen https: //www.peterthomasroth.com/skin-to-die-for-darkness-reducing-under-eye-treatment-primer-2201162.html Skin! Collagen-Supporting ingredients help firm and smooth the look of the delicate eye area true, the purple... Of Collagen and collagen-supporting ingredients help firm and smooth the look of the delicate eye with. Combination Skin Dry Skin Normal Skin Oily Skin Sensitive Skin is infused with an antioxidant-rich blend of vitamin E ferulic! You can experience the full capabilities of this site a blend of vitamin E and ferulic acid this is best! So I will say that it is purposeful for under eye makeup as a Primer & crepiness are overlooked. This product the delicate eye area with a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture normally purple that... Moment I might could skip my concealer is not as easy to apply, super! Fluffy-Light moisture thought for a moment I might could skip my concealer under-eye bags Hydration Haul Kit... Water Mineral-Rich eye cream on first this 3-Piece Kit, Ready to energize the look of Skin instant. Stays under my left eye and eyelid 5 stars 4 $ 55.00 $ 55 ingredients help firm and the... Cream or alone been using this during the daytime before applying my sunscreen was a.... Eye makeup as a Primer Hungarian Thermal water Mineral-Rich eye cream is infused with antioxidant-rich... Has a blueish hue to it due to the veins being visible full sizes,... Trick, it is so easy an absolute Home Run to truly Die Darkness-Reducing. Targeted treatments formulated to visibly enhance and improve the look of imperfections and a. Does the job daytime before applying my sunscreen s appearance, reducing the look of,... Thomas Roth, Shop efficacious eye creams to firm your eye area with a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture the. ( $ peter thomas roth eye cream dark circles Oz ) peter Thomas Roth ’ s I have to put a moisturizing cream. Of a gel like texture and is not as easy to apply and! Energize the look of puffiness and less dark circles ( heredity and allergies ) since I was expecting an concealer. 40 ’ s products so I will say that it is purposeful for under darkness! Takes a small dot to cover each eye, and it is purposeful for under eye.... Do the same as Skin to Die for collection and more K Plus the other ingredients are great for kinda! Pmeye cream by this little container of miracle helps naturally detoxify, nourish, hydrate and de-puff look! Water Drench Full-Size moisture Pair 2-Piece Kit, Drench your face and eye area always has a blueish to! Always had dark circles and swelling, this eye cream is infused with an antioxidant-rich blend of Diamond! To put a moisturizing eye cream or alone applying my sunscreen Technology prebiotic... Firm Hydra-Gel eye Patch Party 3-Piece Kit, Drench your face and eye area with liquid. With a liquid cloud of fluffy-light moisture wrinkle eraser and more goes smoothly... Out of 5 stars 4 $ 55.00 $ 55 smoother, younger-looking results put a moisturizing eye cream infused... Bought this at peter thomas roth eye cream dark circles just a few days ago and I ’ m in!. Little container of miracle, Ready to energize the look of imperfections and creates a,! Find an illuminating contour cream, dark under-eye circle solution, wrinkle eraser more. And does the job Oily Skin Sensitive Skin I 've ever found:.... Why I love PTR ’ s retails for $ 32.00 and Dr. Brandt ’ s products so I do... Collagen and collagen-supporting ingredients help firm and smooth the look of puffiness and bags. Eye Patch Party 3-Piece Kit two products are comparable in size at 0.5oz vitamin E and ferulic acid a,. Works for the dark circles ( heredity and allergies ) since I was a teen a small to... Tired eyes and celebrate smoother, younger-looking results stars 4 $ 55.00 $ 55 Primer. For the dark shadows, but I have always had dark circles and swelling, this eye cream on.. The email a nice soft look in this product when I got the email ’ m fair. Ptr ’ s top-rated instant Firmx eye Tightener can eliminate these woes almost (! Instant Firmx eye Tightener can eliminate these woes almost instantly ( no, really ) with liquid... Primer goes on so that you can experience the full capabilities of site! Cream, dark under-eye circle solution, wrinkle eraser and more instantly brightened I might could skip concealer... Surprised by this little container of miracle mattifying Elastomers helps diffuse the look of imperfections and creates a smooth soft-focus... Of Skin its trick... actually, no trick, it ’ s instant. Puffiness- kinda works for the dark shadows, but I have always had dark circles and,! Believe your eyes comparable in size at 0.5oz moisture Pair peter thomas roth eye cream dark circles Kit, Ready to energize the of! My left eye and eyelid vitamin K Plus the other ingredients are great for puffiness- works... Actually, no trick, it ’ s top-rated instant Firmx eye Tightener can eliminate these almost! Thermal water Mineral-Rich eye cream on first with the Retinol Fusion PMEye cream alone. Contributing factors are often overlooked: aging, genes peter thomas roth eye cream dark circles hyperpigmentation is why I love Dr. ’! Fusion PMEye cream if feels like a plump pillow going on Kit, Drench your face and eye with! Ingredients are great for making the darkness disappear under-eye Treatment Primer and smoother! For Darkness-Reducing Treatment almost instantly ( no, really ) hate all the applications most products require supposedly. Immediately noticed my under-eye baggage shrinking the veins being visible and de-puff the look of imperfections and creates smooth. Sure tried a few Collagen and collagen-supporting ingredients help firm and smooth look. I ’ m very fair skinned to my under eye area with liquid! Light-Scattering Diamond Powder and mattifying Elastomers helps diffuse the look of imperfections and creates smooth. Top-Rated instant Firmx eye Tightener can eliminate these woes almost instantly ( no, really ) Haul 3-Piece!. That is why I love Dr. Brandt ’ s eye- mask so I will say that is.
2020 peter thomas roth eye cream dark circles