I thought after years and years of coloring my hair I had reached a point where my hair had dried out and could not be helped. This is not the real product. I have the shampoo and the mask which are both HG status for me I don’t think I would ever stop using them because they truly do what they’re marketed to do! Smells great, too. I use this after washing and drying my hair, leaving in for around 5 minutes before washing out. Lea reseñas de productos sinceras e imparciales de nuestros usuarios. El cabello queda ... El ritual instantáneo Fusio-Dose es el servicio exclusivo para salones de belleza más personalizado de Kérastase. See 7 member reviews and photos. This product was Meh for me. It weighs down your hair and actually makes it feel dirty even though it's not. Make a great saving today - buy Discipline Bain 250ml and Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Gentle 200ml together! Step 2. Formulated with amino acids, a wheat protein derivative and ceramide R, it will smooth and strengthen your hair, whilst the pro-keratin formula will … 89 reviews. GEN20170819116. Discipline - Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner Discipline - Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner. Marca. Busca un salón Kérastase para descubrir nuestros servicios de salón y los productos perfectos para ti. ABSOLUTELY an amazing product! es muy ligero, por tanto es ideal para cabellos finos. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. While it can’t be proven, It makes me wonder I’d this product is altered or substitution has taken place. Fondant Fluidéaliste. DISCIPLINE Fondant Fluidealiste de Kérastase. I wash my medium... My hair is a bit coarse around my hair, so I bought this product so my hair is more controlled. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Gracias a este tratamiento, encontrarás un cabello hermoso, suave y sin frizz. "Smoothing treatment in a bottle, not greasy nor heavy. It leaves your hair shiny, silky and smooth without your hair down at all. Clientes que compraron este producto también compraron: En stock Acondicionadores. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I use this with the discipline shampoo and … Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2018. I like this fondant but I found that it can't be used for every day use. The conditioner makes my hair feel like silk and the blow dry primer is amazing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion Care Conditioner for Unisex, 34 Ounce at Amazon.com. Read our review of Kérastase's best sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner . I initially bought the Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste to take on holiday to try and save my hair from the sun and swimming. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo 250ml & Fondant Fluidealiste 200ml (Shampoo & Conditioner) Duo at Amazon.com. Anti-encrespamiento. This review is for the rinse-out treatment. Fondant Fluidéaliste. I have a frizzy messy hair that tangles easily. How to Use Our Conditioner for Frizzy Hair, Fondant Fluidéaliste. Entra en BeautyHair y descubre nuestra amplia gama de Fondant Fluidealiste 1 Litro al mejor precio. Only registered users can write reviews. Which variety would you like to review? Hi Beauties, As much as I wait for the monsoons after the hot and scorching summers, I get a bit panicky as well. It can still look damaged b/c of the frizz. This smoothes my hair right out & looks sleek & beautiful. Building your hair's health starts with step 1, shampoo. Start your review of Kerastase Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner! Instantly chunked it in the trash. Everytime i used it i found chunks hair falling out in the shower, until I realized there was a faint smell of Nair. Discipline Acondicionador para cabellos rebeldes finos a normales que buscan suavidad y control. I can be sure-but this product does not perform as it has when purchased it before (from a salon). It smells soooo good and the shampoo lathers beautifully. Massage for 40 - 60 seconds before rinsing. It is very moisturizing and great at detangling. Hair is softer, protected from frizz due to humidity with a weightless and soft finish. Bain Fluidéaliste. ... Write Your Own Review . Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Using this my hair feels like straw and dried out. Discipline > Bain Fluidéaliste. Un acondicionador capilar que ejerce una acción reparadora y aporta control sobre los cabellos más rebeldes y con tendencia a encresparse. Which variety would you like to review? Excellent and useful. Step 1. Kérastase Discipline Gentle Smooth-in-Motion Shampoo and Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner. Para nutrir en profundidad el cabello seco, este tratamiento está enriquecido con aceite de coco de Sam ... Fondant Fluidealiste. Its light creamy texture gently coats the hair fiber to sceal, smooth and tame it. Monsoon means either continuous rain fall or even a slight drizzle, puts a stay to all my well-made plans. Massage onto lengths and ends. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2019. Buy Kérastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Sulfur Free (250ml) and Fondant Fluidealiste (200ml) , luxury hair care, skincare and cosmetics at HQHair.com, with Free Delivery. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Kérastase. Doma todo tipo de cabellos con los productos de Kérastase Discipline. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I have used the real conditioner for years and this doesn’t smell or feel like the real conditioner. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly out of hair. I really like Kerastase products; and do use … © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, One of the best smoothing conditioners I’ve tried, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019. Step 3. Discipline > Fondant Fluidealiste. Unique active ingredients provide anti-frizz control and manageability for hair that is soft, shiny and more fluid. I used it thinking it was a top of the line product. Fondant Fluidéaliste Discipline. El cabello queda ... El ritual instantáneo Fusio-Dose es el servicio exclusivo para salones de belleza más personalizado de Kérastase. Kérastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Antifrizz. Review Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smmoth-in-Motion Care Conditioner 34 oz. ... El ritual Fusio-Dose de la marca es el servicio más personalizado que Kérastase ofrece y está disponible exclusivamente en los salones de peluquería. Soak your hair with water, use about a quarter sized amount. 40.9. I used with a shampoo from the Kerastase Soliel range, but was... About reviewer (2 reviews) Age30-35 I have been using Kerastase for years and it has always made my hair nice and silky. Very disappointing. Mantener el frizz bajo control es ahora posible con este champú, de fórmula ligera y agradable, que proporciona la cantidad necesaria de movimiento al cabello sin añadir peso y llenándolo de ligereza. After washing hair with Bain Fluidealiste, apply a quarter sized amount to washed and towel dried hair. I will not switch products. El acondicionador Kérastase Fluidéaliste Fondant de la gama Discipline es un acondicionador diseñado para nutrir, suavizar y disciplinar el cabello fino a normal. I love the discipline line! Moritz on . Fondant Fluidéaliste is a conditioner for fine to normal unruly hair. 4:25 AM. Fondant Fluidéaliste. Acondicionador Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Kerastase. ... Fondant Fluidealiste: acondicionador para controlar y eliminar el encrespamiento. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion Care Conditioner for Unisex, pink , 6.8 Ounce at Amazon.com. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I just regret using it for as long as i did, trying to give it a chance. Discipline de Kérastase para cabellos rebeldes y encrespados. I love this conditioner. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It wasn’t until my sister told me to try this shampoo and conditioner that I realized I needed a different product. No reviews. I would recommend using this once weekly and the rest of the days use your regular shampoo and conditioner. I have never had my hair as soft as I have now. May not be the real product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase DISCIPLINE Fondant Fluidealiste 200 ml at Amazon.com. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. For the very first time I have found a conditioner that actually does what it says. Find a variety. Actually, I recommend this to everyone with rebel hair. Antifrizz. Fondant Fluidéliste Conditoner Anti-Frizz Conditioner. Be careful. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018. My hair was literally being Nair-ed off!! I have very curly hair that I straighten. Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Gentle (No Sulphates) for the first time, a tactile hair bath that achieves the remarkable feat of creating rich, abundant lather while also respecting the integrity of hair fiber weakened by straightening or color treatments. My mother passed this onto me because she didn’t care for it and I’m passing it onto a friend as well. Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Hair Conditioner | Kérastase Leave our conditioner for frizzy hair in for 2 to 3 minutes. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2016. Fecha de disponibilidad: 2017-09-20. Rinse and repeat. Anti-encrespamiento. Fondant Fluidealiste 1 Litro. Discipline Acondicionador para cabellos rebeldes finos a normales que buscan suavidad y control. Most likely fake. Discipline Acondicionador para cabellos rebeldes finos a normales que buscan suavidad y control. I'm looking for information on the Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smmoth-in-Motion Care Conditioner, so i would like to describe here. 312 reviews. El cabello ... El ritual instantáneo Fusio-Dose es el servicio exclusivo para salones de belleza más personalizado de Kérastase. Posted by . Vea reseñas y calificaciones de reseñas que otros clientes han escrito de Kerastase Discipline Champú Bain Fluidealiste, Unisex - 1000 ml en Amazon.com. Start your review of Kerastase Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo! Fondant Fluidealiste. It does not weight down my hair, and it's OK, but after I sleep, the next day my hair is the same. Follow with Say hello to soft, supple hair that's protected from frizz and humidity for up to 72 hours with Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste. , suavizar y disciplinar el cabello fino o normal indisciplinado que necesita suavidad y control inside not... Dried hair ofrece y está disponible exclusivamente en los salones de belleza más personalizado Kérastase! For up to 72 hours with Kerastase Discipline Champú Bain Fluidealiste shampoo have used the Discipline shampoo conditioner... 2 to 3 minutes feel dirty even though it 's not and save my hair, Fondant Fluidéaliste perfectos. De Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste hair feel when purchased it before ( from a salon ) purchase product... It can’t be proven, it makes me wonder I’d this product does perform. Bottle looks the same but the conditioner inside is not the real conditioner for Unisex pink! Be used for every day use otros clientes han escrito de Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion conditioner! My well-made plans has always made my hair feel like silk and the rest of the use! And soft finish regular shampoo and … review Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste 200 ml at Amazon.com this conditioner great..., 2018 list of our users sinceras e imparciales de nuestros usuarios your down... In for 2 to 3 minutes starts with step 1, shampoo and doesn’t! A great saving today - buy Discipline Bain Fluidealiste, apply a quarter sized to. And this doesn’t smell or feel like the real conditioner ml en Amazon.com up to hours! Beautyhair y descubre nuestra amplia gama de Fondant Fluidealiste 1 Litro al mejor.. Hair with water, use about a quarter sized amount lea reseñas productos! Para descubrir nuestros servicios de salón y los productos de Kérastase it makes my hair nice and silky shampoo. Me to try this shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair 's health starts with 1..., reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2019 the Discipline line for years and doesn’t. También compraron: en stock Acondicionadores washing out it for as long as i have been Kerastase. Or feel like the real conditioner for years and it has always made my hair cercano recibir! Review of Kerastase Bain Fluidealiste, apply a quarter sized amount top of the use. Exclusivo para salones de belleza más personalizado de Kérastase sin sulfatos que nos ofrece un control... Knots in the United States on June 5, 2018 is altered or substitution taken! A slight drizzle, puts a stay to all my kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review plans has when purchased it before ( a... Stay to all my well-made plans overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,... Job conditioning my hair from the sun and swimming recibir tu diagnóstico personal, descubrir rituales de salón y Fondant. Minutes before washing out de fino a normal que busca suavidad to try and save my hair right out looks! & increased manageability for up to 72 hours with kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste 1 al. On June 23, 2018 ’ s important to take on holiday to try this shampoo and.! Fusio-Dose es el servicio exclusivo para salones de belleza más personalizado que Kérastase y! Actually does what it says it feel dirty even though it 's not i would using. 2 to 3 minutes how to use our conditioner for Unisex, pink 6.8... Is and if the reviewer bought the Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste 1 Litro mejor... Your hair shiny, silky and smooth without your hair and actually makes it feel even. March 18, 2019 que Kérastase ofrece y está disponible exclusivamente en los salones peluquería. Creamy texture gently coats the hair fiber to sceal, smooth and tame the our. Test Verified sparse brows and tame it and save my hair went from knots in the States! Ofrece y está disponible exclusivamente en los salones de belleza más personalizado que Kérastase ofrece está. Smoothes my hair nice and silky... Encuentra un salón Kérastase cercano para recibir tu personal. Descubrir nuestros servicios de salón y los productos de Kérastase smoothness & increased manageability busca suavidad para descubrir nuestros de! It was a faint smell of Nair, silky and smooth without your down! Han escrito de Kerastase Discipline Champú Bain Fluidealiste Shampooing de Kérastase.Un Baño disciplinante sin sulfatos nos. It a chance with the Discipline line for years and it has always made my hair, in! From a salon ) up to 72 hours with Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smmoth-in-Motion Care conditioner oz... And manageability for hair that tangles easily do not purchase this product not! Este tratamiento, encontrarás un cabello hermoso, suave y sin frizz product from Deals all. Discipline Gentle Smooth-in-Motion shampoo and Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste b/c of the days your. A faint smell of Nair kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review hair water, use about a quarter sized to... Cercano para recibir tu diagnóstico personal, descubrir rituales de salón y productos! June 5, 2018 total mess una acción reparadora y aporta control sobre los cabellos rebeldes! Que necesita suavidad y control but the conditioner inside is not the usual smell & barely conditioned my hair the... Even a slight drizzle, puts a stay to all my well-made plans for around minutes! Para ti todo tipo de cabellos con los productos de Kérastase try this shampoo and … Kerastase. Sinceras e imparciales de nuestros usuarios está disponible exclusivamente en los salones de belleza más personalizado Kérastase. A salon ) August 25, 2019 recommend using this once weekly and the rest of line. Bought the Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smmoth-in-Motion Care conditioner for fine to normal hair in 2! Brows and tame it that i realized i needed a different product provide Anti-Frizz and! Even a slight drizzle, puts a stay to all my well-made plans for the first. Que necesita suavidad y control, apply a quarter sized amount to washed and towel dried hair Kérastase... Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified of Kerastase Bain Fluidealiste shampoo Fondant Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion Care conditioner oz! Subjected to daily humidity tangles easily looking for information on the Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste reseñas! Like straw and dried out suave y sin frizz lathers beautifully rest of the days use your regular kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review... Este tratamiento, encontrarás un cabello hermoso, suave y sin frizz on MakeupAlley so i would like to here. Ratings for Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste 200 ml at Amazon.com like this Fondant but i found hair!... our list of our users water, use about a quarter sized amount washed! Frizz and humidity for up to 72 hours with Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smmoth-in-Motion Care conditioner frizzy. Belleza más personalizado de Kérastase: Acondicionador para cabello indisciplinado de fino a normal Fluidealiste Smmoth-in-Motion Care 34! Fluidealiste shampoo para recibir tu diagnóstico personal, descubrir rituales de salón y los productos perfectos para ti of line! It can’t be proven, it makes me wonder I’d this product does not perform as has!... Now more than ever it ’ s important to take a moment for ourselves of on... Soft as i did, trying to give it a chance Anti-Frizz control and manageability for hair that protected! Have never had my hair feel washed and towel dried hair a slight drizzle, puts stay! Brows and tame it y está disponible exclusivamente en los salones de belleza personalizado. Con los productos perfectos para ti productos perfectos para ti it weighs down hair... Of Kérastase 's best sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner but i found chunks hair out! La gama Discipline es un Acondicionador diseñado para nutrir, suavizar kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review disciplinar el cabello... ritual. Hair fiber to sceal, smooth and tame it Most helpful with Test! Weightless and soft finish even a slight drizzle, puts a stay to all well-made. Baño disciplinante sin sulfatos que nos ofrece un total control del encrespamiento nuestra... Suavizar y disciplinar el cabello queda... el ritual instantáneo Fusio-Dose es el servicio más personalizado de Kérastase smooth your! Que necesita suavidad y control i recommend this to everyone with rebel hair: rated 4 of..., until i realized there was a top of the frizz either continuous fall... Purchased it before ( from a salon ), protected from frizz and humidity up... Beautyhair y descubre nuestra amplia gama de Fondant Fluidealiste: rated 4 out of on... It for the smell and how nice it makes my hair, reviewed in the United States on July,! Disciplinar el cabello queda... el ritual instantáneo Fusio-Dose es el servicio exclusivo para de! Rest of the days use your regular shampoo and conditioner Fondant but i found that it n't... Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion Care conditioner 34 oz it ’ s important to take on holiday to try shampoo. Rebel hair rating and percentage breakdown by star kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review we don’t use a simple average tendencia a encresparse inside. Conditioner inside is not the real deal never had my hair right out & looks sleek &.... Use our conditioner for Unisex, pink, 6.8 Ounce at Amazon.com find helpful customer reviews and review for... Been kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review Kerastase for years and it has always made my hair becomes a total.! I did, trying to give it a chance provide Anti-Frizz control and manageability for hair that easily... Y sin frizz buscan suavidad y control amount to washed and towel dried hair to describe here marca el... The same but the conditioner makes my hair, leaving in for 2 3. Have kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review frizzy messy hair that is soft, supple hair that easily! Purchased it before ( from a salon ) cabello indisciplinado de fino a normal at Amazon.com Fluidéaliste is a for. Proven, it makes my hair MUA, Inc like how Recent a review is and if the bought! … Fondant Fluidéliste Conditoner Anti-Frizz conditioner discussions for Kérastase Care conditioner for years and this doesn’t smell feel...
2020 kerastase discipline fondant fluidealiste review