I get angry too Well I'm a lot like you. Oh, why you look so sad? 91,403 visitas Glee ; I'll Stand By You I'll Stand By You. GLEE - I'LL STAND BY YOU LYRICS. Back to home page. Du einfach nicht weist was du tun sollst. In the same key as the original: B♭ # TV and Movies # Pop # 2000's # 2009. Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'cause I've seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You … So, if you're mad, get mad Don't hold it all inside Come on and talk to me now. Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'Cause I've seen t Oh, why you look so sad? Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now. Glee - I`ll Stand By You Lyrics. Lass mich in dich schauen. Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'Cause I've seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you So, if you're mad, get mad! Nichts was du mir gestehst, wird meine Liebe für dich schwinden lassen. Lo Mejor del Pop Novedades Pop. When you're standing at the crossroads Don't know which path to choose Let me come along even if you're wrong. Professional quality. Come on, and come to me now. Will opens the week, a few weeks after Finn's funeral, allowing the New Directions and the alumni to grieve for Finn in song. The song pledges love and faithful assistance in times of personal darkness. I'll Stand By You ; Search an artist or a title. I'll stand by you. Glee Club Singers - I`ll Stand By You Lyrics. Weil ich deine dunkle Seite bereits gesehen habe. Don't be ashamed to cry, let me see you through Cause I've seen the dark side too. Más Pop. Schäme dich nicht für dein Weinen. Glee. 3 votos * Agradecemos a >.ännÿ>. Letra de Buenos Aires. Glee Cast's glee I'll stand by you (lyrics) music video in high definition. I'll Stand by You Songtext von Glee Cast mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I'll Stand by You Lyrics Übersetzung. Oh, why you look so sad? Hey, what you got to hide? Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now. Glee Cast I'll Stand By You lyrics: Oh, why you look so sad? Glee Cast I'll Stand By You lyrics & video : Oh, why you look so sad? Oh, why you look so sad? I'll Stand By You ist ein Song aus der zehnten Episode der ersten Staffel, Balladen, und wird von Finn gesungen, nachdem ihm Kurt geraten hat, über seine Gefühle zu singen. Oh, why you look so sad? 2 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I'll Stand By You. น้ำตาคลออยู่อย่างนี้. Wenn die Nacht über dich herein bricht. Er startet den Song in der Aula und endet in seinem Zimmer, wo er ihn zum Ultraschallfoto von Quinns Baby singt, wodurch seine Mutter von der Schwangerschaft erfährt. fuente: musica.com. Und Tränen in deinen Augen. Oh, why you look so sad? Puntuar I'll Stand By You ¿Qué te parece esta canción? Lyrics of Glee's song: I'll Stand By You Performed by: Mercedes Jones (Amber Riley) Episode: 05x03 "The Quarterback" The Lyrics for I'll Stand By You by Glee Cast have been translated into 14 languages. Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you th Tears are in your eyes Come Let me see you trough. Search. "I'll Stand by You" is a song recorded by the Pretenders from their sixth studio album, Last of the Independents (1994). Cause I've se Letra traducida de I'll Stand By You - Glee . TOP lyrics de Glee. Catalog. Oh, warum siehst du so traurig aus. Oh, why you look so sad? I'll Stand By You Lyrics, Glee Cast, Oh, why you look so sad? Oh, why you look so sad? View more info 3:50. มาเถอะ มาหาฉันตอนนี้. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders is featured in The Quarterback, the third episode of Season Five.. Karaoke. Paroles de la chanson I'll Stand By You par Glee Cast officiel. Tears are in your eyes Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'cause I've seen the dark side too ทำไมเธอถึงดูเศร้าล่ะ. It is sung by Mercedes, with the New Directions singing back-up. / Tears are in your eyes / Come on and come to Die deutsche Übersetzung von I'll Stand by You und andere Glee Cast Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. I ll Stand by You By Rod Stewart CAPO 1 Intro: A  F#m  E  D Verse 1: A F#m Read or print original I'll Stand By You lyrics 2020 updated! I'll Stand By You lyrics: Oh, why you look so sad? The song was written by Chrissie Hynde and the songwriting team of Tom Kelly and Billy Steinberg, and produced by Ian Stanley. Free printable and easy chords for song by Glee Cast - Ill Stand By You. por haber añadido la letra 'I'll Stand By You' de Glee. Glee. I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you So if you're mad, get mad Don't hold it all inside Come on and talk to me now Hey, what you got to hide? Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'Cause I've seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you I'll stand by you So, if you're mad, get mad Don't hold it all inside Come on and talk to me now Hey, what you got to hide? Tears are in your eyes. Glee Cast Lyrics "I'll Stand By You" [Mercedes:] Oh, why you look so sad? Komm, komm zu mir. Lyrics to I'll Stand By You by Glee from the Glee: The Music, Vol. Try it free! Letra de Ain`t no way. ☁️ To Naya and Cory ☁️ during this difficult time, as gleeks we have to be together more than ever. Glee Cast - I'll Stand By You lyrics. 5,00. Don't, be ashamed to cry. Añadir Letra de Glee. Sing I'll Stand By You by Glee with lyrics on KaraFun. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Catalog; Apps; Subscribe; Help; Log in; Home. I'll stand by you. Glee Cast - I`ll Stand By You Lyrics.
2020 i'll stand by you lyrics glee