Related quests Beauveria Mordicana was originally an entomopathogenic fungus designed for pest control. This Guide helps show you your ending options, and which best to choose. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I Can Make You Care: where's the Pulse Gun info at Nellis? The only solutions are: Fast travel before they have a chance to engage you in conversation as soon as you exit the bunker. Veronica will ask the player to help her find some data or technology that will help her convince the Elder. Fallout: New Vegas didn’t have text descriptions for items, so the story had to be told through the appearance of the weapon or armor itself. The quest can sometimes be activated without having Veronica in the party, by picking up the rangefinder after meeting Veronica, and knowing about the Hidden Valley. Atmosphere. In 2060, hydrocarbon fuels became too precious to waste on automobiles so other alternatives were beginning to be explored. However, Veronica will not trigger any conversations regarding the technology, as the Wikia says she would, and talking to Elder McNamara grants no quest dialogue. Talk to them until they turn hostile and attack, then kill them all. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "just realized I dropped my pulse gun by accident. Except, I have a pulse gun, a protonic inversal axe, and a stealth suit that really, properly loves me, which is something you could never say for power armour. Recover the experimental data from Vault 22. Fallout: New Vegas; I could make you care = broken; User Info: genoagain. Fallout 4: Mama Murphy. by the time i got to this part of her quest, i had already completed the ones where i was sent into vault 34 and vault 22. that being the case, i had already picked up the pulse gun as well as downloaded and gave the research info from vault 22 to the scientist guy at camp mccarran. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. If Veronica is told to pursue the pulse gun, but the player enters the Elder's office with Euclid's C-Finder instead, then the quest completion dialogue for the rangefinder will play. ... there are three pieces of technology that you can retrieve and show the elder to convince him. Is there a developers area with all items like in fallout 3? View all games. The Sonic Pulse Weapon being one of the 6 optional energy weapon barrel attachments for it (Sonic, Laser, Gamma, Fire, Cryo, and Plasma) With its own new … Have another ammo type for that gun, and press 2 to change ammo. videogame_asset My games. Fallout New Vegas Ending Guide. Several companies, businesses, and corporations provided the goods and services society depended upon before the Great War. WarRig Lite at … The player and Veronica will find data on three interesting technologies, only one of which is necessary to continue the quest. When triggering the quest via Vault 3, Veronica states that the Fiends are giving the NCR more trouble than the Brotherhood despite their lack of, This quest may appear to interact poorly with, An automatic fix for the quest bug is by opening up the console commands and typing. There you'll find the Pulse Gun inside a "very hard" gun case. Recover the pulse gun from Vault 34 if it still exists. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Oct 23, 2013 @ 2:09am Veronica's quest "I COULD MAKE YOU CARE" glitch. The quest concludes. How to get the Rare Gauss Rofle + More; Tri Laser Rifle + C4 and Ammo. When you get to the part of the quest where Veronica inspects a BoS computer in that tiny shack, you have 3 options to choose from. Mods. The player will not gain infamy with the Brotherhood or lose Veronica's trust by killing them, at least if the paladins shoot first. Log in to view your list of favourite games. You can also re-enter the bunker using this strategy, allowing you to dispatch them at your leisure (tested on 360, August 2012). I usually go for the rangefinder since i'm getting that anyways. This method is also temporary, but will give you enough time to get a 95. 00145f85 Some of their most successful experiments were, in fact, donated by defense contractors, such as the fungus that would eventually become the Vault's undoing. If Veronica decided to stay in the Brotherhood, the paladins are not so easily dissuaded.
2020 fallout: new vegas pulse gun or vegetation technology