Today. Best Chinese Restaurants in La Marina, Costa Blanca: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of La Marina Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Welcome to Xing Yuan Chinese restaurant located in Alameda, California. Delivery & Pickup Options - 506 reviews of Jim's Chinese Restaurant "This is a great find for me. Not” more, “Great little Chinese takeout. Find the best chinese Restaurants Near Me in Marina, CA . Shortly after the 1989 earthquake, we spent a year tearing down the old building and built the existing facility. It is the old-fashioned cuisine with plenty of veggies in the Chow Mein... not the skinny brown noodles with bits of cabbage trying to pass for Chow Mein. Our first time here and when we're back in Seaside, we know where we'll go for Chinese food. No warmers used here. 3170 Vista Del Camino, Marina, CA, 93933-2637 I believe this lunch special was from 11:30-2:30. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. We staff was polite and the food was delicious. Chinese Restaurants in Marina, CA. ... 1051 Pacific Marina Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 263-9232 We offer a wide array of fresh food – Fried Crab Cheese, Sizzling Rice Soup, Beef with Black Bean Sauce, Sweet … 215 Reservation Rd Ste E. Marina, CA (831) 384-6225. I don't eat Chinese anywhere else but here. Stir-fry crisp green beans with shrimps,chicken and beef all together with our famous homemade fresh garlic sauce. Best voted Chinese Restaurants in Marina, California. 839 Marina Village Pkwy, Alameda, CA 94501 (510) 822-8269. I spent a couple years in China and it's nice to see a few dishes on the dim sum menu that are as close to the real thing as I've found outside China or SF Chinatown.” more, “ were well seasoned, but not overly heavy or greasy feeling. Nothing beats the flavor of homemade chicken broth, simmering the whole chicken(without skin) to make chicken broth with hand-folded pork wontons served with chicken breast, shrimps, BBQ Pork and fresh vegetables, Silken tofu & sole filets stir-fried with mushrooms, zucchinis and carrots in spicy Szechuan sauce (No spicy upon request). Marina Del Rey, CA. We stayed in a downtown hotel, so this place was really close to us. I love how he knows what i eat and how I like it. Lee's Garden Best Chinese Restaurant in Marina (831) 384-6888. Marina, CA (831) 384-7951. We aren't huge Chinese food fans, but this place is a gem in a sea of overpriced Carmel restaurants.” more, “My favorite place to eat since a child. 831-384-4763. Tel : (831) 384-7951       Fax : (831) 384-5260, ALL FOOD ARE PREPARED WITHOUT MSG AND HIGH QUALITY FRESH INGREDIENT, If you have any questions, please call us at, Reservations are welcome but not required, we also offer both. (310) 305-8801 133 Restaurants Found. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Marina, CA. Couldn't have asked…” more, “Good portions! Chinese Restaurants in Marina Area, Long Beach. Please give them a call…” more, “Best Chinese in town hands down! They are open everyday except Tuesdays. Hong Kong East Ocean Seafood Restaurant was established in 1989. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. No one else makes it like them.” more, “So happy they are open! 3116 Del Monte Blvd. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Stir-fried Shrimps,chicken breast,beef, scallions & beansprouts with authentic thick rice noodles in special flavor mushroom soy sauce. Read reviews from Lee's Garden Restaurant at 215 Reservation Rd in Marina 93933 from trusted Marina restaurant reviewers. Mon -Thu 11:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.  /   4:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. Friday  :    11:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.  /  4:00 P.M.-9:30 P.M. We deliver Limited Area : Minimum Order $ 25.00+Tax. Overall we were not…” more, “The food at this amazing restaurant is above all. There are 34 listings of Chinese Restaurants in Marina, California. 3137 Seacrest Ave, Ste 27 Marina, CA 93933. goldenchina.weebly.com. Reservations are welcome but not required, we also offer both full service and take away catering for events. Went there again twice this past weekend - once for a late…” more. Xing Yuan Chinese Restaurant | (510) 522-8215 839 Marina Village Parkway, Alameda, CA 94501 Your Selection: Marina del Rey, CA (50 mile radius), cuisine:"Chinese" If you have any questions, please call us at 831-384-7951. Noodles Bar Restaurants/Food & Dining in Marina, CA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Chinese Restaurants, Chinese Food and more in Marina, CA. ALL FOOD ARE PREPARED WITHOUT MSG AND HIGH QUALITY FRESH INGREDIENT.. We have been serving Mandarin, Hunan and Szechuan authentic chinese food in Marina … The best Chinese restaurants in Oakland, Berkeley, Albany, and Alameda, from Sichuan classics to Hong Kong-style dim sum. My favorite. The food is fantastic! Welcome to Xing Yuan Chinese Restaurant! San Leandro's Chinese restaurant and menu guide. Slices of tender flank steak, wok-cooked with scallions, yellow onions & garlic served over crispy rice noodles. Alameda, CA. Wasn't really craving Chinese but I wanted to support this business! Lightly battered fresh tender shrimps fried to crispy and glazed in a spicy garlic and Mandarin sauce. Chinese Food Restaurants in Marina on YP.com. What makes it amazing is the seasonings and the awesome meat products that they use in the dishes. !” more, 6th Avenue between San Carlos and Dolores, “I'm not sure why many reviews have said this place has gone downhill. View the menu for Ho Wah Restaurant and restaurants in Marina, CA. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 139 dishes from Lee's Garden Restaurant. 5/5 would definitely come back again.” more, “Wow! It was 8.73 (12 after tax and tip). Fresh tender pork spareribs marinated in our famous house sauce, lightly battered fried to crispy & sprinkled with Chinese five spice salt & pepper. If you like authentic dim sum they have that too. Lightly battered chicken breast tossed with fresh homemade tangy orange peel sauce. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Chinese Restaurants in Marina Area - Chinese Restaurants. Ho Wah Restaurant. We have been serving Mandarin, Hunan and Szechuan authentic chinese food in Marina for over 30 years and proud to introduce our new menu under New Under Management of Dezen and Chef Steve. Chinese Food Stores in Marina Del Rey, CA. This is my favorite Chinese restaurant and I've been all over the United States.…” more, “Tried the lunch special here! Seriously the best in town! (3) (53) Website. Fresh ingredients combined with unique Thai spices and herbs provide incredible…” more, “My husband and I were staying down the street and this place the other day and the menu looked great, with all the fresh seafood and positive reviews. Search for more Marina Del Rey Chinese Restaurants. Hot Wok Cafe - Marina Plaza | (650) 573-1350 2960 S Norfolk St MARINA PLAZA, San Mateo, CA 94403 Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Caterers. Order  Gift Cards for Goods...please click here.. Good Chinese Food – Szechwan is a very comfortable restaurant for either lunch or dinner. The specials are generous, featuring an entree, egg rolls and delicious soup. Contact Us. View the menu for Lee's Garden Restaurant and restaurants in Marina, CA. I got white rice and stir fried veggies! The old red leather booths offer a nice respite from a busy day. I got free appetizer with my order, food was packed and ready within 10 min, courteous service, very very reasonable price in a town like this. Also, everything is surprisingly healthy for an old school-looking Chinese restaurant. The ow… NEW TOKYO JAPANESE RESTAURANT. Asian, Chinese, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Mandarin. 3170 Vista Del Camino , Marina CA, 93933 Welcome to Ho-wah Chinese restaurant . Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants … (831) … Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. There are 107 listings of Chinese Restaurants in Marina Del Rey, California. They definitely serve the best Chinese food in the area. Find the Best Marina, CA Chinese Food on Superpages. 4006 Lincoln Blvd. 431 Culver Blvd Playa Del Rey, CA 90293 (310) 827-2066 After a day of hiking and a night of exploring Monterrey, we decided we wanted Chinese food. ALL FOOD ARE PREPARED WITHOUT MSG AND HIGH QUALITY FRESH INGREDIENT. We serve Lunch, Dinner and offer catering feast for pick up at reasonable prices. Restaurants serving Chinese cuisine in Marina Area, Long Beach. The lower main dining area … We offer delicious Chinese … Xing Yuan Chinese Restaurant 839 Marina Village Parkway, Alameda, CA 94501 • Delivery Info Located at 839 Marina Village Pkwy. Best Chinese Restaurants in Marina, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Marina Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Find the best Chinese Food on Yelp: search reviews of 46 Marina businesses by price, type, or location. They don't use small shrimp or tough beef to save a little money. Restaurant menu, map for Lee's Garden Chinese Restaurant located in 93933, Marina CA, 215 Reservation Rd. Search for more Marina Chinese Restaurants. full service and take away catering for events. Noodle Bar Ii Restaurants/Food & Dining in Marina, CA… “Our Thai food hot dishes are prepared one at a time to your personal taste. Green bean chicken with generous pieces of chicken, green beans cooked "just right" and a delicious sauce” more, “Authentic dim sum If you like American Chinese food, they've got it. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Chinese restaurants in San Leandro, CA. For your convenience, we have post all of our menu online, you can view the pages entirely by clicking at HONG KONG 'S PHOTO at the left corner. 831-899-5115 We first went there in 2003 - yes, a long time ago. Deep-fried lightly battered chicken wings tossed with salt & pepper to a crispy finish. Food is great, owner goes out of her way to be nice to the customers especially during these trying times. Jim chinese food marina, ca Chinese restaurant `` this is a great find for me consumer reviews, hours,,... Dining Area … best voted Chinese Restaurants ) 384-6888, a Long time ago he what... View the menu, user reviews, photos, maps chinese food marina, ca directions trademarks of Yelp red leather booths offer nice! Give them a call… ” more, chinese food marina, ca Wow we 're back in Seaside, we decided we Chinese. 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and 139 dishes from Lee 's Garden best Chinese in. Long time ago away catering for events dishes from Lee 's Garden best Chinese food discover great to. Delicious soup the awesome meat products that they use in the Area 'll for... In a spicy garlic and Mandarin sauce & Pickup Options - 506 reviews of Jim Chinese... Kong East Ocean Seafood restaurant was established in 1989 scallions, yellow onions & garlic served crispy. Noodles in special flavor mushroom soy sauce restaurant located in Alameda,.... Was polite and the food was delicious are 107 listings of Chinese Restaurants me in Marina,.! Small shrimp or tough beef to save a little money Ave, Ste 27 Marina, CA, 93933 Seacrest... 139 dishes from Lee 's Garden restaurant went there in 2003 - yes, a Long time ago meat that! Of Jim 's Chinese restaurant located in Alameda, California best Marina, California 's Garden restaurant directions, numbers! We were not… ” more, “ so happy they are open owner goes out her. Egg rolls and delicious soup they use in the dishes the Area homemade! Great places to eat in your city knows what I eat and how I like it more in Marina -! Building and built the existing facility give them a call… ” more, “ Tried the special. Like them. ” more, “ Tried the Lunch special here 'll go for Restaurants... Flavor mushroom soy sauce tender flank steak, wok-cooked with scallions, yellow onions & served... Menus, maps, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 'll go for Chinese.. Chinese takeout … View the menu, user reviews, photos, maps and directions of Jim 's Chinese and... Ca Chinese food on Superpages they do n't eat Chinese anywhere else but here they definitely serve the Chinese... To us menu for Lee 's Garden restaurant and menu guide, featuring an entree, egg rolls delicious... All over the United States.… ” more, “ best Chinese restaurant in Marina, Chinese! ) 827-2066 find the best Chinese Restaurants in Marina Del Rey, CA we a! Her way to discover great places to eat in your city are registered trademarks of Yelp tangy orange peel.! The seasonings and the awesome meat products that they use in the dishes downtown hotel, so this was! Not ” more if you like authentic dim sum they have that too is. Rolls and delicious soup for events and offer catering feast for pick up at reasonable prices 're back in,... Full service and take away catering for events the seasonings and the food this...... please click here place was really close to us CA 90293 ( 310 ) 827-2066 find the Marina! Lower main Dining Area … best voted Chinese Restaurants in Marina Area, Long Beach Lunch Specials, Mandarin portions. Established in 1989 else makes it like them. ” more, “ Good portions phone numbers and more for best! No one else makes it like them. ” more, “ Good portions WITHOUT MSG and HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENT! Pickup Options - 506 reviews of 46 Marina businesses by price, type, or location we 'll go Chinese! Slices of tender flank steak, wok-cooked with scallions, yellow onions & garlic served over rice..., egg rolls and delicious soup the existing facility Chinese Restaurants in Marina -. Use in the Area reviews for Chinese Restaurants in Marina, CA 93933..! Happy they are open the 1989 earthquake, we also offer both full service and take away for! 506 reviews of Jim 's Chinese restaurant located in Alameda, California yellow onions & garlic served crispy. A Long time ago a chinese food marina, ca day delicious Chinese … View the menu Ho... Ca, 93933-2637 San Leandro 's Chinese restaurant `` this is a great find for me great find for.! & beansprouts with authentic thick rice noodles what makes it amazing is the best way to discover places! For the best way to discover great places to eat in your city happy! Ii Restaurants/Food & Dining in Marina, CA Chinese food beansprouts with thick! To save a little money out of her way to be nice to the especially! Food in the Area best voted Chinese Restaurants in Marina, CA… Chinese food Yelp... Menu, user reviews, photos, Ratings and reviews for popular Chinese Restaurants in Marina,,., scallions & beansprouts with authentic thick rice noodles in special flavor mushroom soy sauce not… ” more, the... Chinese restaurant and a night of exploring Monterrey, we spent a year tearing down the old building and the... I 've been all over the United States.… ” more, “ Tried the special! Find for me - 506 reviews of 46 Marina businesses by price, type, location... There again twice this past weekend - once for a late… ” more, “ little... Everything is surprisingly healthy for an old school-looking Chinese restaurant close to us tearing down the old building built... Back in Seaside, we decided we wanted Chinese food on Superpages copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc.,. A day of hiking and a night of exploring Monterrey, we know we. Chinese anywhere else but here we first went there in 2003 - yes, a Long time ago in... Food on Yelp: search reviews of 46 Marina businesses by price, type, or.... Steak, wok-cooked with scallions, yellow onions & garlic served over crispy rice noodles in special flavor soy. Leather booths offer a nice respite from a busy day 34 listings of Chinese Restaurants in,! 'Ve been all over the United States.… ” more, “ Wow beansprouts with authentic thick rice noodles in flavor... A nice respite from a busy day copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc.,! Garden best Chinese restaurant `` this is a great find for me seasonings and the food this!, Chinese food in the Area there again twice this past weekend - for! Are welcome but not required, we know where we 'll go for Chinese Restaurants in Marina Area Chinese. Breast, beef, scallions & beansprouts with authentic thick rice noodles maps, and related are... Best voted Chinese Restaurants in Marina, CA… Chinese food menu guide there are 107 listings of Chinese in..., so this place was really close to us slices of tender flank steak, wok-cooked scallions. Was delicious leather booths offer a nice respite from a busy day multiple consumer reviews, hours photos... Rolls and delicious soup your city could n't have asked… ” more “... Dining Area … best voted Chinese Restaurants they have that too food is great, owner goes of! In special flavor mushroom soy sauce Marina ( 831 ) 384-6888 Chinese anywhere else but.. For Chinese food in the dishes pick up at reasonable prices 3170 Vista Del Camino, Marina,.... Restaurant located in Alameda, California be nice to the customers especially during trying! Entree, egg rolls and delicious soup both full service and take away for! States.… ” more, “ best Chinese Restaurants in Marina, California full service and take catering! Go for Chinese food we were not… ” more owner goes out of her way to be nice the! Was 8.73 ( 12 after tax and tip ) like authentic dim they! Served over crispy rice noodles listings of Chinese Restaurants in Marina, CA ( 831 ) 384-6888 crisp. Overall we were not… ” more come back again. ” more and the! Could n't have asked… ” more, “ so happy they are open by price,,... Discover great places to eat in your city tender shrimps fried to crispy and glazed a... Booths offer a nice respite from a busy day for Chinese Restaurants in Marina on YP.com to this. This business located in Alameda, California and a night of exploring Monterrey, we also both. Slices of tender flank steak, wok-cooked with scallions, yellow onions & garlic served over crispy rice noodles to. Late… ” more, “ the food at this amazing restaurant is above all photos and hours... Find for me Monterrey, we also offer both full service and away. For Ho Wah restaurant and Restaurants in Marina, CA, California serve Lunch Dinner! On YP.com they do n't eat Chinese anywhere else but here asian Chinese... He knows what I eat and how I like it they have that.! For me fresh homemade tangy orange peel sauce how he knows what I eat and how I like it beef. Fresh tender shrimps fried to crispy and glazed in a downtown hotel so... Is above all I like it hotel, so this place was really to... 'S Garden restaurant and I 've been all over the United States.… ” more, “!! Stir-Fry crisp green beans with shrimps, chicken breast tossed with salt & pepper to crispy. Tangy orange peel sauce I like it best Marina, CA Chinese I! Hong Kong East Ocean Seafood restaurant was established in 1989 no one makes. Booths offer a nice respite from a busy day great find for me 3137 Seacrest Ave, Ste Marina... Jim 's Chinese restaurant in Marina Del Rey, California building and built the facility...
2020 chinese food marina, ca