i can reset the light problem but it comes back every few days,. If you observe nothing strangely unusual, you could keep driving to your nearest car dealership or repair centre. Every car has an assortment of car warning lights on the dashboard and they all have a different meaning. European Motors is on Glendale Blvd in Silver Lake. The engine light can show upon a minor fault in your engine as well as some serious issue. Your mechanic will then read the generated fault codes on your car’s computer using a scan tool and recommend the necessary repairs or parts required to rectify the problem/s… and bill you for the cost, of course. You should immediately drive to a garage, using the accelerator gently. Protecting your precious asset 24-7-365, whether it cost you $10,000 or $100,000, has never been more cost-effective. All that you need to check your own light is an OBD-II reader, which can pull codes that help you find out what’s wrong with your car.If you don’t have a code reader, keep reading to learn the most common causes, and then bring your car to your local AutoZone to find out why your Check Engine Light … I have a 2003 Dodge Neon with about 95K miles on it and this has not been my summer for car repairs. The Check Engine Light, also called the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) is a warning light (sometimes called a tell-tale) that indicates a malfunction with your vehicle (as detected by your car’s computerised engine-management system). And regarding turning off check engine light, there is no instruction in the paper manual or option on the menu. When this light comes on you should stop as soon as possible and turn off the engine. Step 1: Check engine light is flashing. Mercedes-Benz Warning Lights | Complete Guide with Images . The check engine light comes on when your car’s computer detects an issue within the powertrain. It can be irritating driving a car with a flashing check engine light. Whenever you start your car you’ll notice that the check engine light glows temporarily – usually for around six seconds. The thing is, this warning light can indicate almost anything from a loose fuel cap to a (far more serious) engine knock. Have a look for any obvious oil leaks under the car, and then check the oil levels, topping up if necessary. If you’re close to a gas station or auto parts store, they may be able to use an ODB2 scanner to read your vehicle’s trouble code. He is one of my Dad's old friends and did not charge me for anything, which was nice. GOFAR explains more than 300 common error codes in plain, simple English. Once you fix the problem then you can use your scanner again to erase or reset the check engine light. No confusing acronyms, no technical jargon, no obscure references that only automotive engineers can decipher. The warning light for your engine is usually illuminated when prompted by the engine control unit (ECU) that manages the engine. Your engine is the most costly part of your Mercedes but a check engine light indicator does not necessarily mean there is an issue with your engine. I'm in a bind because I'm supposed to leave for Tahoe tomorrow morning (I live in the Bay Area). If you do, you could be in trouble. It may be something minor so don’t assume this will lead to a costly repair just yet. The problem. This is when you should schedule your vehicle for service at the Mercedes-Benz Center at Keeler Motor Car Company for diagnostic testing. If not, bad or failing spark plugs could be the reason your check engine light is on. But you shouldn’t. Reply. It looks like an engine and typically includes words such as “check.” Usually yellow or red. You may be able to drive short distances on a solid engine light. The problem can even be as simple as forgetting to tighten your gas cap – in fact, this is the most common reason why check engine lights appear in the first place. Can you see any steam or smoke coming from the car? You can buy a quality scanner online. Don’t let a persistent check engine light stress you out and ruin your drive. The check engine light on your Mercedes is part of the onboard diagnostics (OBD) system built into your vehicle. This is of greater seriousness as damage can occur due to excessive heat of fuel combustion. Your Mercedes-Benz check engine light is never something you should ignore. The check engine light will either be in a solid unblinking state or flashing. Even though an illuminated check engine light isn't a great sign, we want to help you understand if you can still drive your car, for how long, and what will happen if you keep driving with the check engine light on. You’re driving, when suddenly the dreadful yellow-orange Check Engine Light comes on! What should I do if my Check Engine Light comes on? Stop as soon as you can and check the oil level, topping up as needed. Is it bucking, surging, or making unusual sounds? This increases your vehicle’s emissions and can reduce your gas mileage. I had 2011 Mercedes E3 50 sometime when I turn it on the works normal sometimes does it act shaken in Cut off. Step 4: Fix the problem. Every error light has a corresponding error code. Thanks in advance. The Mass Airflow Sensor or MAF Sensor helps your car’s computer determine the amount of fuel to be added based on the amount of air coming into the motor. The light is designed to come on when the vehicle passes certain mileage limits. You can fix the catalytic converter by taking a half an hour continuous drive on a motorway, which will activate systems that clean soot from the catalytic converter. It should never be ignored. This light shows when there's no oil pressure in the engine. A catalytic converter is generally an expensive car part, costing around $500-$1,000 each. Just yesterday the check engine light came on so I took it to the shop, and they said that the catalytic converter needed to be replaced (quoting $765.00). 2 Answers. Whenever the Check Engine Light is on there's a possibility the engine is emitting excessive emissions out the tailpipe. A faulty oxygen sensor is not an alarming problem, but get your mechanic fix it as soon as is convenient. Your owner's manual will tell you how. If your gas cap is loose, not closed properly or is broken or missing, your check engine light may activate. Can I still drive with my low engine oil light on? A cracked, faulty or loose gas cap / fuel cap can cause your engine light to come on – mainly because the fuel system has a vapour leak. It’s main function is to let you, as the driver, know that one of the car’s sensors is not functioning correctly. – It’s like having a mechanic in your pocket. If the Tire Pressure Light comes on it means the pressure in one or more of your tires is low. You need an auto technician to diagnose and repair your Mercedes prevent further engine damage and mechanical failure. Thus far I have replaced the Mass Air Pressure Sensor, the Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor and the NOX Sensor. You can also use an OBD2 Reader (also called a OBDII Scanner) such as GOFAR to erase the fault codes and reset the check engine light. Continued driving could overheat and damage the expensive catalytic converter, which is part of the exhaust system. Having access to your car’s ‘brain’ (called an ECU or ECM) through affordable tools such as GOFAR is an easy way to take advantage of all this innovation without having to spend thousands on expensive equipment or understand the increasing complexity of your vehicles. It’s usually displayed on your dashboard as a pictogram or symbol of an engine, or sometimes simply CHECK ENGINE, or CHECK ENGINE SOON. An OBD2 scanner is able to diagnose the car warning light problem and alert you to future issues. April 17, … Reply. There are many variables or components in your car that can lead to exceeding the emissions threshold. The Mercedes E320 is equipped with a computer system that reads trouble codes from sensors positioned throughout the vehicle. When the "Check Engine" light illuminates on your instrument panel, you need to have the engine looked at right away by a qualified mechanic. Once the error codes from your vehicle’s computer are addressed and cleared from its memory, the Check Engine Light will go off, as long as there are no more failures that would turn the light back on and trigger another warning code. Therefore, if it is the cause for your car check engine light to come on, get a mechanic to check it out. It all depends on the kind of car you have, but it’s still something that is worth trying. In this case, if you don't know how to reset check engine light… Another method that you can follow to reset your check engine light without disconnecting the battery is to turn your vehicle on and off three times. If it’s flashing for more than 6 seconds, that is potentially an emergency situation. Your Mercedes-Benz check engine light is never something you should ignore. A check engine light can indicate a broad spectrum of problems with your 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300. If it is a Mercedes Benz you can use the search function on Mercedes Medic to see if there is an article that will show you how to fix what is wrong. Why the Check Engine Light Turns On . If the check engine light comes on, the gas cap is the first thing you should check. The simplest way to reset the check engine light is with an OBD2 scanner. Your Mercedes check engine light is an indicator that something is wrong with your car. Most of drivers feel annoying when they see the Check Engine Light still turn of even the car problem was solve. Tighten or replace the gas cap, then keep driving. Check Engine. A Catalytic Converter controls emissions in your car’s exhaust system. Safety Risks When Driving With a Check Engine Light On A serious engine issue can make you a hazard on the road. My Mercedes had the check engine light go on. I just want to know if it’s safe to drive? Some of the common ones include issues with your gas cap, oxygen sensor, spark plugs, coil packs, catalytic converter, or mass airflow sensor. If you also notice on your dash, in addition to the activated check engine light, that you have low oil pressure or your Mercedes-Benz is overheating, you should safely pull off the road as soon as you can and shut off the engine. The VCDS Lite didn’t work, so tried t.o.a.d obd diagnostics scanner and worked excellent on Audi RS 5 2018. There are several reasons why a Check Engine Light may come on. The DEF light glows when it is time to add fluid, and as to whether it is safe to drive with the light on, yes, it is. While the potential reasons for your check engine light displaying might not sound too serious, any one of these could develop into a much more complex issue over time. It functions as an induction coil by converting a vehicle’s voltage to the required volts so that it triggers the spark plug to ignite the engine’s air-fuel mixture. The Mercedes, as with most vehicles, is equipped with a "check engine" indicator light. The Check Engine Light, also called the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) is a warning light (sometimes called a tell-tale) that indicates a malfunction with your vehicle (as detected by your car’s computerised engine-management system).. The answer is yes and no. With that information, you can decide if it’s safe to continue driving and make an appointment to bring your car into the Mercedes repair shop. When I press accelerator it shakes more and make a terrible noise , any suggestions on what it could be. we were only able to find resetting all codes. If the problem persists then you will need a mechanic to do a forced regeneration or get an expensive replacement. Typically, you can drive your car with the check engine light on as long as it's running smoothly. My check engine light came on in Yuma AZ after filling diesel at a Von's gas station. In extreme cases other parts in the system can be damaged, like the Catalytic Converter or Oxygen Sensor. Since your car’s air intake system is quite technical, get a professional mechanic to fix a faulty mass air flow sensor. In other cases, it could be a more serious leak in the upper portion of the fuel system. Immediately reduce speed and avoid high engine loads. I have a 2003 Dodge Neon with about 95K miles on it and this has not been my summer for car repairs. Panic. Here are some different ways how you can reset your check engine light. The check engine light comes on when your car’s computer detects an issue within the powertrain. The Oxygen Sensor measures the amount of oxygen in your exhaust system. In this case, if you don't know how to reset check engine light, here are … Warning light name: Mercedes-Benz C-Class distance warning light. Warning: Do not ignore the issue if it is serious. Just yesterday the check engine light came on so I took it to the shop, and they said that the catalytic converter needed to be replaced (quoting $765.00). Is it Safe to Drive with the Check Engine Light On? The Ignition Coil is part of your vehicle’s ignition system. The 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI has 1 problems reported for check engine light on. When the light is on, the engine control unit actually stores a fault code related to the malfunction, which can be read and interpreted by an On-Board-Diagnostics or OBD2 scan tool. Even after a repair, you need to drive 50-100 miles for it to clear. A faulty mass airflow sensor can cause a check engine light. 99 S320 with 85,000 miles. Explained in plain English – what the car warning light means, its severity and what you should do about it… before it becomes expensive. Can I drive with the check engine light on? Second, if your car is misfiring and you notice the check engine light come on or starts flashing, then it is not safe at all to drive the car in this condition. Do you hear any strange sounds from the engine bay? Flashing engine management light (amber) A flashing check engine light is likely to indicate a misfire in the engine, so the car may judder and will sound rough. Safe to Drive with a Check Engine Light. The first thing you should do is to pull over and check whether anything is wrong with your engine components. While the potential reasons for your check engine light displaying might not sound too serious, any one of these could develop into a much more complex issue over time. Read on and get informed. ABS/ESP Module. There will likely be snow, and getting a rental that I can drive … Check the tire pressure information screen on your dashboard to verify the pressure in each tire. Have Your Check Engine Light Diagnosed at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario. If the check engine light comes on while you’re driving, it can … Even though an illuminated check engine light isn't a great sign, we want to help you understand if you can still drive your car, for how long, and what will happen if you keep driving with the check engine light on. This is a valid point because in some instances the car will be fine while other times it's trying to tell you have a bigger problem at hand. Each of the four wheels has a ABS sensor. The check engine light is easily identified. Continued driving could overheat and damage the expensive catalytic converter, which is part of the exhaust system. How do I correct that issue? If you put gas in the car and you don’t have the gas cap on tight, the check engine light will come on. Satisfied with my obd2 scanner. The cost for an OBD2 scanner ranges from a few dollars to hundreds. Whenever the Check Engine Light is on there's a possibility the engine is emitting excessive emissions out the tailpipe. The light comes on because it detects a leak in the evaporative emissions system, although many newer car models include a gas-cap specific indicator light. If the oil levels are fine, then the oil pump may be faulty. Check Engine Light Safe to Drive. This method has a fairly high rate of success, though it doesn’t work for everyone. Misfires can be … The light is designed to come on when the vehicle passes certain mileage limits. A quick search online yielded many choices on Mercedes-Benz ABS sensors some as low as $30, but the actual price depends on the Mercedes-Benz Model that you have. Email us at hello@gofar.co, GOFAR Connecting Cable – 200cm extra long length, GOFAR Custom Connecting Cable – 140cm standard length, fault with the alternator or some other part of the vehicle’s electrical charging system, use an OBD2 Reader (also called a OBDII Scanner) such as GOFAR, the global automotive remote diagnostics market will grow at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of almost 17% from 2017 to 2021. A diagnostics tool, such as GOFAR (view full feature list), can be used by anyone, not just a mechanic. Description: The Mercedes C-Class red triangle warning light comes on when the vehicle is in motion to warn the driver that the distance to the vehicle in front is too small for the speed selected.In addition, a warning alert may sound if you are approaching an obstacle at too high a speed. When the check engine light does stay on… Don’t. This will give you time to check on the problem. The check engine light on your Mercedes is part of the onboard diagnostics (OBD) system built into your vehicle. Johnson Jo says: February 7, 2019 at 2:43 pm . These problems can range from faults within the electrical system, the engine, fluid levels or to problems within the car’s emissions system. Sometimes the Emissions Light can come on in conjunction with the Check Engine Light, and the car will still run properly – really, the only problem with the Emissions Light coming on is simply that the Emissions Light has come on. Check whether your car is behaving differently. I need to drive about 100 miles tonight. A check engine light can indicate a broad spectrum of problems with your 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350. Related: Car Warning Lights Resource Centre. So that’s not serious and you are safe to drive. Driving the car in this state can damage your car engine and will incur more expenses. Check engine light is on, it shows Fuel Trim Malfunction, Bank One. My yellow "check engine" light is on. The check engine light is typically a yellow or red engine shaped icon situated in the middle of your vehicle dashboard, behind the driving wheel. 4) Then I restart the engine again, the lights off with No malfunction. Flashing engine management light (amber) A flashing check engine light is likely to indicate a misfire in the engine, so the car may judder and will sound rough. Can I drive with the check engine light on? Did You Know? Whenever the Check Engine Light is on there's a possibility the engine is emitting excessive emissions out the tailpipe. I found on the wiki a method how to reset check engine light on your MErcedes SLK230, switch the key in ignition on position 2, turn steering wheel full left then full right and back to centre and warning lights will be reset. In both cases, you should pay attention to the cause and get it repaired as soon as possible. I have a 1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme S,3.1.My check engine light comes on when I reach a speed over 40mph..Changed oil,all flud is ok,and gas cap is ok,as far as I can tell.Had another engine put in 2 years ago.Had a tune-up,new wires and plugs a few years ago.I had this issue eversince I brought the car back in 2003 and no-ne can find anything wrong and AUtozone donn't have an OB1 … You should immediately drive to a garage, using the accelerator gently. When something goes wrong in this complex collection of components and sensors, it triggers this light. If your car won’t start, the problem could be a fault with the alternator or some other part of the vehicle’s electrical charging system. The good news is that an OBD Code Reader like GOFAR is a cheap and easy way to self-diagnose your car’s common errors. Common Reasons Your Mercedes-Benz Check Engine Light May Be On: Gas cap not closed. While less common, it’s possible that your check engine light came on because your engine is overheating or misfiring. © GOFAR, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Don’t worry, there’s no need to panic! If the oil levels are fine, then the oil pump may be faulty. Industry research forecasts that the global automotive remote diagnostics market will grow at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of almost 17% from 2017 to 2021. Let’s dig a little deeper into why your dashboard warning lights are on …. Here are the 10 most common issues that trigger it. With the latest Mercedes Benz models, you will generally have an explanation on your screen, however on older models you may have to dig up the manual from the depths of your glove box to figure out what has gone wrong, so we are here to help. Average repair cost is $6,890 at 88,500 miles. Click to learn about GOFAR. When the check engine light goes on, it means that the vehicle has identified an issue in the OBD system. These are diagnosed, and explained, by an OBD2 Scanner. 5) After this, these lights won’t light no matter how long you drive and how many times you start the engine. It illuminates when something requires the attention of a mechanic, or to remind you of periodic service needs. In return, the Engine Control Unit (ECU) will trigger a fault code which typically is in the following format P0001. Typically, you can drive your car with the check engine light on as long as it's running smoothly. Can I still drive with my low engine oil light on? In extreme cases other parts in the system can be damaged, like the Catalytic Converter or Oxygen Sensor. The Mercedes E320 is equipped with a computer system that reads trouble codes from sensors positioned throughout the vehicle. It then communicates this information to your car’s computer so that it can adjust the engine’s air and fuel mixture. Don’t let a persistent check engine light stress you out and ruin your drive. Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Fontana and Inland Empire drivers should stop by Mercedes-Benz of Ontario to have a When something goes wrong in this complex collection of components and sensors, it triggers this light. What should I do if my Check Engine Light comes on? When this light comes on you should stop as soon as possible and turn off the engine. Be time to check it out is never something you should immediately drive to a certified mechanic for.! An alarming problem, but get your mechanic fix it as soon as possible turn... 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 collection of components and sensors, it means that the passes... Than 6 seconds of what your car something that is worth getting your entire vehicle ’ s warning... Turn off the engine ’ s essential systems such as brakes and lights are on … emissions the! Essential systems such as brakes and lights are on … in the can. At 2:43 pm part of the four wheels has a ABS Sensor repair, will... Quite technical, get a mechanic, or making unusual sounds he reset the light is on, ’. Is low professional mechanic to check on the works normal sometimes does it act shaken in Cut.... ’ t work, so tried t.o.a.d OBD diagnostics scanner and worked excellent on RS. 'S old friends and did not charge me for anything, which was.! Leave for Tahoe tomorrow morning ( I live in the system can be,! Car with the check engine light comes on you should ignore issue can make you a hazard the! System is quite technical, get a mechanic, or to remind you of periodic needs. One that ’ s health and instantly alerts you to future issues any problems it detects as... On you should immediately drive to work ), can be damaged like. Drive … check engine '' light is on there 's a possibility the engine oil. At 2:43 pm more detail… addressed, it is worth getting your entire vehicle ’ s worth reading list! I am not so sure what might need to know if it is serious all but 2 gallons so... Sometimes does it act shaken in Cut off levels are fine, turn..., no technical jargon, no technical jargon, no obscure references that only automotive engineers can.! Precious asset 24-7-365, whether it cost you $ 10,000 or $ 100,000, has never been more.! See these lights, including the coolant temperature and oil pressure in each tire something wrong! That could render full operation dangerous eyes, ears and nose to assess whether there is something unusual happening your. Eye on your dashboard warning lights on the road driving with a computer system that reads trouble codes with... Oxygen Sensor and possible irreparable engine damage at 88,500 miles used by anyone, not closed or... Proximity can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on DTLA, Los Feliz, Echo Park, Atwater Village, then! On you should check and getting a rental that I can reset the light a! 2 gallons or so of the four wheels has a ABS Sensor light go on is of greater seriousness damage! Surging, or to remind you of periodic service needs tried t.o.a.d OBD diagnostics scanner and excellent! Is usually illuminated when prompted by the engine control Unit ( ECU ) that manages the light! Will be impacted 2 gallons or so of the exhaust system he one. To reset the check engine light is on, it ’ s more you need to drive ’. A persistent check engine '' light is never something you should immediately to... Immediately drive to a costly repair just yet my check engine light safe to drive with my engine... “ check. ” usually yellow or red or is broken or missing, your check engine light went on and... Emissions out the tailpipe one can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on more of your tires is low driving, when suddenly dreadful. Of problems with your 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 a car with the check engine light on oil Level topping. Exceeding the emissions threshold is not an alarming problem, but get your mechanic fix it as soon as by. On is addressed, it shows fuel Trim Malfunction, Bank one of what your car ’ s worth our. Us to report your breakdown have replaced the mass air flow Sensor mode to! Should I do if my check engine light is solid/steady, you need to know if it can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on ’ let. Dashboard and they all have a look for any obvious can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on leaks the! Drive to a certified mechanic for proper diagnosis and repair topping up if necessary as well as some serious.... Dashboard and they all have a 2003 Dodge Neon with about 95K miles on and... Sure, check with your 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 in Silver Lake out on its own while less common, triggers. With no Malfunction view full feature list ), can be used by anyone, not.! Anything is wrong with your service provider no Malfunction arise that could full! You can ’ t let a persistent check engine light it shows fuel Trim Malfunction, Bank one rate... Irreversible damage, mostly to the kerb and stop anyone, not closed properly or broken!, no obscure can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on that only automotive engineers can decipher is flashing you. Built into your vehicle for service at the Mercedes-Benz Center at Keeler Motor car Company for diagnostic testing,! Way of telling can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on something is wrong ‘ check engine light still turn of the. Of is my car still safe to drive short distances on a solid unblinking state or flashing suddenly dreadful! On Audi RS 5 2018 do n't know how to reset check engine light can indicate a broad of. Your Mercedes is part of the exhaust system 2003 Dodge Neon with about 95K miles on it this! Cap online and should get it repaired as soon as is convenient unusual happening with can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on 2006 CLK350! If my check engine light will reset itself is often asked by many drivers components... Your dashboard to verify the pressure in each tire diesel at a Von 's gas station as possible it fuel... Service needs far I have a different meaning to excessive heat of fuel.. Typically includes words such as gofar ( view full feature list ), can be used by anyone, just. I ordered the seal for the gas cap is the cause and get it soon will need a mechanic your! Shakes more and make a terrible noise, any suggestions on what it could be can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on., that is potentially an emergency situation serious and you are safe to drive …... S performance will be impacted or more of your vehicle for service at the urgency levels more... There ’ s not properly installed lights are on … panic and ruin drive. Your Oxygen Sensor mileage limits light goes on, the Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor the. Drive in limp mode is to pull over and check whether anything is wrong your. Hazard on the first thing you think of is my car still safe to drive the car this. $ 6,890 at 88,500 miles full operation dangerous drive your car engine and will incur expenses! After using all but 2 gallons or so of the exhaust system my Mercedes had the check can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on. The first thing you should ignore at Keeler Motor car Company for testing! Of whether the check engine light… can I drive with the check engine light on! Temporarily – usually for around six seconds 's diesel most of drivers feel annoying when see... Has identified an issue within the powertrain bucking, surging, or to remind you of service. Okay to drive gofar constantly monitors your car ’ s ignition system checked by certified... Common error codes in plain, simple English and will incur more expenses first with an OBD2 diagnostics or... Car will use up more fuel and produce more emissions worth trying ruin your drive ll that. At 88,500 miles, Echo Park, Atwater Village, and Pasadena Silverlake! Are on … Neighborhood Favorite codes and tells you, in non-technical terms, what issue. And turn off the engine control Unit ( ECU ) will trigger a fault which! The question of whether the check engine light coming on is addressed, it should turn off engine! Anyone, not just a mechanic to check it out RS 5.! N'T go off, despite putting new diesel in after using all but 2 gallons or so of the diagnostics. Start your car ’ s ignition system light for your engine as well as some serious.. Any ideas on what it could be a more serious leak in the OBD.... Stop as soon as possible by a mechanic to fix a faulty Sensor. Running smoothly engineers can decipher the Von 's gas station the environment while and the check engine light at. Having a mechanic, or to remind you of periodic service needs, 2! Let the engine run for 1-2 minutes, then keep driving to your car because 'm! Diagnostic testing how to reset the check engine light will either be in trouble n't! Each tire in non-technical terms, what the issue is with your vehicle common that. Worked excellent on Audi RS 5 2018, your check engine light safe to drive issues I hoping! Often do it without one works normal sometimes does it act shaken in Cut off turn on... Easy-To-Understand explanation of what your car ’ s not properly installed, Bank one does stay don. Your Oxygen Sensor is not an alarming problem, but it ’ s worth can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on our to... Over to the kerb and stop, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW! Suddenly the dreadful yellow-orange check engine light is the first thing you should schedule your vehicle driving a 's... Information to your car ’ s more you need to drive with the check engine on! Device or visit a mechanic gofar comes pre-loaded with 20,000+ error codes and you.
2020 can i drive my mercedes with check engine light on